• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your situation and like others said, take the time to really be sure that this is the decision that you are going to make. To answer your question, I do believe that hanging might be a better option depending on your environment (whether you live alone, can be alone for at least a good 30-40 min (preferably 1hr+). I don't trust OD's or drugs unless I'm 100% sure of the drugs' effects and the dosage and what not (but that's just my own opinion so others may/not agree with it). Anyways, I hope you are able to find peace in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: WhiskeyLulabuy and Quarky00
WhiskeyLulabuy

WhiskeyLulabuy

Jan 23, 2020
While you are here perhaps just take some time to chat or vent about your situation. You are completely anonymous to us and people here are supportive and won't judge you. It sounds like you are going through a really shit time right now. My advise is ignore or delete Facebook and stay here for a while, you are amongst friends here. :-)
Many thanks iv not been off Facebook but have lost lost a lot of friends (well what I thought was friends) over the posts . All it's done is make me enforce my original plan of CTB luckily I found this site by chance when I was researching methods of hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: Flippy
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
We are social animals, being stigmatised is extremely distressing. But don't necessarily loose hope that this too shall pass. I really hope it will for you! :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and WhiskeyLulabuy
WhiskeyLulabuy

WhiskeyLulabuy

Jan 23, 2020
Many thanks iv not been off Facebook but have lost lost a lot of friends (well what I thought was friends) over the posts . All it's done is make me enforce my original plan of CTB luckily I found this site by chance when I was researching methods of hanging
That was supposed to be been off Facebook

WhiteEyes

WhiteEyes

always late
Jan 20, 2020
I'll reply here because it's more active.

No mate damage is done plus's it's not all that there's lots that have rolled into one

But do you think the worst they can do is over now?

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Quarky00 and Flippy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Bloody Facebook. What a crock. Sorry you feel so bad and desperate. You are now in an exclusive club so welcome and I'm sorry you are here.

Reactions: WhiskeyLulabuy and MsMaudlin