• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here

millionair, young, attractive, healthy OR never born?

• millionair, young, attractive, healthy

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • never born

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
obviously you would have no garantuee your life would be awesome until the end but you would have a solid base

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Lizzie S. and AndyCurious
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I was all those things aside from the first one. Good job I wasn't a millionaire as I no doubt would have thrown that away too.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Healthy (mentally) would have been nice. I have zero reason to want to CTB but the need is still there

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I was born poor, will die poor.. All I do is sleep, pay bills, and eat some when I can afford it.. SOme will say, many people has harder times than me.. Maybe so, but that doesn't make my days better, I live in a hell no matter what unfortunately...

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lv-gras, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Healthy (mentally) would have been nice. I have zero reason to want to CTB but the need is still there
Based off what you've written there you're precisely the kind of person I 'd say should try medication if you're not already

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lv-gras, Virgo and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Never born. It's the safest choice. Once you enter this world, leaving isn't easy. Suffering ensues.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lv-gras, GoingSoonish and 10 others
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
There would still be suffering, even millionaires have problems. Existence is a burden, so I would prefer to not exist at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Lizzie S., Virgo and 3 others
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
Never born. It's the safest choice. Once you enter this world, leaving isn't easy. Suffering ensues.
I'm still asking myself why I was born. Like, why me? Why did it have to happen at all? I just want to go back to nonexistense.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Dead Meat, lv-gras and 6 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Never born of course!

Reactions: Dead Meat, Lizzie S., Virgo and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Based off what you've written there you're precisely the kind of person I 'd say should try medication if you're not already

I've just come off my antidepressants because they're no longer manufactured in the UK (so I had no choice but to wean myself off them). I'm giving it a few weeks without any to see whether they made any difference in the first place. Since lowering the dose and coming off them though everyone around me says I've been looking really well, apparently I'm more alert and cheerful? I don't feel it but that's what I guess I look like.

Been on antidepressants since I was 15 and I'm 24 now so no idea whether they worked or not or if I was just too afraid to come off them.

Reactions: lv-gras
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Never born all the way. I look good, my family was rich (recently in a rough spot), physically healthy and in my prime but fuck it all tbh. It's useless and I'm tired.II'd pick average looks, average money for happiness and mental healthy

Reactions: lv-gras and Schopenhauer
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
None of those things just healthy physically and mentally would do me just fine

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y, lv-gras and Throwaway563078
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Never born all the way. I look good, my family was rich (recently in a rough spot), physically healthy and in my prime but fuck it all tbh. It's useless and I'm tired.II'd pick average looks, average money for happiness and mental healthy
well i think "healthy" also includes mentally health

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life has endless inherent problems regardless of one's life so I choose to never be born. Existence is a torture for me

Reactions: Lizzie S. and Maggotymaggots
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
In this world? Never born.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Lizzie S., Maggotymaggots and 2 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I'd rather not exist in this world.

If I could become a millionaire all of a sudden I might not kill myself immediately, but ultimately I'd end up leaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Lizzie S. and Schopenhauer
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Never born. If I were a millionaire, young, attractive, and healthy, I would probably be enjoying life, but I still might not be, and more to the point, I would likely be living in a very unethical way.

edit: Suffering is relative. The things people who are born into the best lives think are suffering are by and large ridiculous - with the exceptions of things like loss, which they're more insulated from anyway -, but they still suffer from them, and it's the worst suffering they know. They still go about and function for the most part, it's not debilitating like depression, but yeah.

Reactions: lv-gras and Schopenhauer
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
I want so much to live a life where I'm happy, but I know nonexistence is the safe choice.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Dead Meat, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I would choose never born. Even if I was a millionaire.
Things happen … I could lose the money or just get old. Also people would just want to be around me because I had money.

Reactions: Schopenhauer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I was born poor, will die poor.. All I do is sleep, pay bills, and eat some when I can afford it.. SOme will say, many people has harder times than me.. Maybe so, but that doesn't make my days better, I live in a hell no matter what unfortunately...

Same … I hate it here so much. I will be working til I die. :(
I hate it when people say other people have it worse … It doesn't help. :(

Reactions: Schopenhauer and AndyCurious
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Never born

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Schopenhauer and lv-gras
M

Miro

Oct 17, 2018