• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

quirky

Jun 21, 2023
I'm hanging by a thread. I'm 23 and not even a graduate yet. I know I can't amount to anything in life no matter what I do. I went into depression in 2017 and I've tried everything since then - meds, therapy, and lifestyle changes. Nothing changed. Instead things got worse. I regret making it to 23. I should've been gone by now.
My mother is a single parent and has only seen struggles in her life. My father is alive but he never took any responsibility. Also he is abusive and that's why my mother left her. I've an older brother as well.
I'm thinking of ctb this summer. It will destroy my mother but I can't live anymore now. Not even for her. I hope my brother will take care of her after I go.
Also, I really wish my mother never had any children. A mentally unstable man who is abusive as well is not the type of person you wanna have kids with.
I hate life. Don't know how some people find it beautiful and worth struggling for.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise existing, it certainly is such a cruel existence where people suffer so much, to me existence is the exact opposite of beautiful. But anyway I wish you the best in your plans.

Reactions: quirky