• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

annieruokay

Dec 19, 2023
i tried my very best, i tried to make my parents and girlfriend happy to the fullest but ig they arent, they see me as a burden now, its been a while since ive been dealing with a big problem of life, and i cant do this anymore, im tired of being physically and emotionally abused, nobody helped me, nobody understood me, tonight, ill either ctb by hanging or take revenge.

If i dont post a thread tmmr, im probably dead, i want this nightmare to end, but all i wanted was love and care to be honest

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
wdym by take revenge? gl and goodbye tho.

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I really would recommend you to focus on yourself and try to get yourself out it, preferably with therapy. Not everyone has the same interests so of course there can appear discrepancies between people. Don't beat yourself because of it. And about the abuse, I can totally understand. Abuse can leave some nasty scars that can't heal but you can work around them. You know best what your situation is but I'm still a strong believer that it's best to take some steps back and try to get a better picture, as it is a decision that has to be made rationally. And if you really have no other choice, I wish you the best.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.