• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
So, i might try to ctb today. I definitely want to do it before the weekend, because that's when my next therapy session is. The method I've decided on is jumping, I've failed at doing it before though. I hope I'm able to do it today. I feel very scared and unsure. But, as someone once said on this site (can't find OP), "You might just have to force yourself to ctb. Think of it this way, yesterday you said tomorrow." I've read the 'making peace with dying' thread but I'm still very unsure. Can anyone like, talk me into ctb or something? Maybe it'll be easier that way. Idk if anyone actually has the time to do that, but its fine.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
People aren't allowed to talk each other into ctb on here. Only you can make that decision for yourself and if you're still so unsure I would recommend to be a bit more patient with yourself. People shouldn't have to force themselves to ctb I think, as scary as it is. It must be a decision that you have thoroughly considered and eventually came to. Regardless of what you end up doing I wish you the best of luck

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
People aren't allowed to talk each other into ctb on here.
Oh, I didn't know that, sorry.
Only you can make that decision for yourself and if you're still so unsure I would recommend to be a bit more patient with yourself. People shouldn't have to force themselves to ctb I think, as scary as it is. It must be a decision that you have thoroughly considered and eventually came to. Regardless of what you end up doing I wish you the best of luck
Ok, thanks for the advice. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to do it soon. I wish you all the best too ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie
S

SamHam

Mar 23, 2023
If you're not sure and you're afraid you might wanna consider it so you know you are absolutely sure, because it's a dramatic step. But if you are 100% sure than only your mind can stop you.

• Love
Reactions: FacePALM and Who
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
To me it feels like jumping has the highest SI to overcome and needs the most determination that you are correct in your choice, not sure if you can just do it with that mindset.

Reactions: Who
T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
To me it feels like jumping has the highest SI to overcome and needs the most determination that you are correct in your choice, not sure if you can just do it with that mindset.
Seems the opposite for me. Jumping is a momentary decision with no way to back out - and it takes seconds to fall even from 30 stories. Take for example drowning when you are fighting for air instinctually, or hanging where it hurts so much you try to get out. Jumping might be difficult due to human's natural fear of heights, but it's much easier than fighting for your life in other ctb methods.

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Maybe I'm just biased because of my increased fear of heights. I just feel like it would be the most difficult method for me.

sorrow_sparrow

sorrow_sparrow

tell all my stories, and they laugh...
Mar 20, 2023
If I may,.... you might don't want to rush because of some therapy session you don't want to attend... ( I once on my own therapy and yeah I got a shitty therapist ) I think u can just skip them if don't want to go, you decide whenever you ready or not, but I agree with one thing :

You only make decision because of yourself, now, two years from now or never.... it is you and only you or your mind who have the privilege to decide
wish u all the best...

• Love
Reactions: FacePALM and Who
confused

confused

Treat people how you want to be treated
Mar 25, 2023
I understand that you may be considering CTB, but advise you to take some time to think things through. It's important to consider all options and to seek support for alternative coping mechanisms. CTB is not the easy way out, and if you are feeling scared or unsure, it may be a sign that you're not ready to make such a permanent decision. It's okay to take a step back and before making any decisions.

If you are dreading your therapy session you may want to consider other way's out that aren't so permeant and dreadful, like faking being sick ;). I'm not assuming that this is the only reason why you want to go through with this act, but I'm just suggesting maybe it would be a better idea to not rush into this because of your circumstances.

I'm sorry if my reply makes you upset, but I don't endorse CTB, and would never talk someone into it. Please don't let anyone speak you into doing this no matter who they are or what they say. Whatever you're going through hope that you find peace and love for yourself and your life, as you deserve it.

Stay safe,
Confused. <3

jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her 🖤
Feb 26, 2023
So, i might try to ctb today. I definitely want to do it before the weekend, because that's when my next therapy session is. The method I've decided on is jumping, I've failed at doing it before though. I hope I'm able to do it today. I feel very scared and unsure. But, as someone once said on this site (can't find OP), "You might just have to force yourself to ctb. Think of it this way, yesterday you said tomorrow." I've read the 'making peace with dying' thread but I'm still very unsure. Can anyone like, talk me into ctb or something? Maybe it'll be easier that way. Idk if anyone actually has the time to do that, but its fine.
if you aren't 100% certain, id advise against it. take care

Reactions: C'estlamort and Who
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Clearly you don't understand the point of this site, this website is a pro choice forum to respect people's decisions that they've already chosen for themselves rather than talking them into making decisions. But anyway, best wishes.

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
Thankyou all for the kind and thoughtful replies 🙏
I might wait some more time, or I might not. I'll see when the time today comes. Just in case I go through with it (I doubt it), I hope everyone on this site can find their peace. Thankyou for the kindness you guys have shown. Love you all. ❤️

Last edited:
Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
Any updates? Hope you're okay.
Yep! I wasnt able to go through with it (as expected) but I found a new, easier way! Unlike last time, I'm excited! Still unsure, but excited. I havent been online for so long cuz I was embarrassed but now(today) that Ive found a way I dont care anymore. Lesgooo!!!
Hope you're doing well too :)

Last edited:
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Yep! I wasnt able to go through with it (as expected) but I found a new, easier way! Unlike last time, I'm excited! Still unsure, but excited. I havent been online for so long cuz I was embarrassed but now(today) that Ive found a way I dont care anymore. Lesgooo!!!
Hope you're doing well too :)
When you don't know what you don't know you shouldn't feel embarrassed. I wish you all the best in making your decision 💖

Reactions: redbathingduck