imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
so, my aunt just asked for my grades and i sent her a fabricated screenshot. i tried to keep it within their expectations so i hope i dont mess it up. if they pry on any further, i will be checking out and buying this sn and hope that it does same day shipping.. im terrified right now, and i cant stop thinking. i hope that she doesnt pry about it, i might fall apart.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: flowers in the mist, Gonnerr, Yaffle and 3 others
lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
"Everything is going to be okay"

Omori basil

Reactions: Okokaykay
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'm sorry things are so rough with your family, I get it can be hard to deal with the weight of people's expectations.
Also, jsyk finding SN has gotten increasingly difficult, and one day shipping seems even more unlikely.

Reactions: silentnights56, MrBrownUpsideD and DyingToDie123
wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
so, my aunt just asked for my grades and i sent her a fabricated screenshot. i tried to keep it within their expectations so i hope i dont mess it up. if they pry on any further, i will be checking out and buying this sn and hope that it does same day shipping.. im terrified right now, and i cant stop thinking. i hope that she doesnt pry about it, i might fall apart.
do you have a website to buy SN from?

tarumipemi

tarumipemi

Sep 26, 2023
BASHAR + MEDITATION WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
dunno whats happening with that guy. theyve been spamming that phrase on several threads already. either trolling or having an episode. hopefully they get better if thats the case. :[

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: silentnights56, imonadeadline and Meditation guide
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
dunno whats happening with that guy. theyve been spamming that phrase on several threads already. either trolling or having an episode. hopefully they get better if thats the case. :[
Looks like he's been banned now

• Wow
Reactions: imonadeadline, Meditation guide, DT2007 and 1 other person
m0e

m0e

Nov 19, 2023
hey am not here to judge and i rly doont know what are you going through am assuming you are in school or smth like that and you are about to commit suicide coz of u r not being up to the expictations of ppl around you?
idk if that solves a problem but am gonna say it....YOU should not give a single fk about what people think about you for me personaly i am in an environment where everything should be a literal perfection and i got kicked out of the family when i raised the midle finger for everyone whoo wanted me to become a thing i dont or wanted me to work my ass of just for thier reputation, rn am a lone student in a dorm livnng and working and studying engineering i dont consider my self a successful human being and am full of self hatred till the point of helucination am planning to ctb but i know its a choice of mine and not scared of anyone not even god if they are going to put me in an eternal hell for me trying to end the suffering here it wont be the first time for me in hell .....

THE THING IS dont end your life because of someone ese i advise u to gather yourself and use that courage u gathered to ctb infront of your auntie and tell her or them as in my case that i am not what you think that am going to be and try saying things with emotional tone like
```AM STUPID OK?!! I AM NOT THAT SMART!! STOP PUTTING PREASSURE ON ME COZ I DIDNT GET THOSE USELESS GRADES```.
and am not pushing my ideas on you but in my point of view thats the right thing to do instead of killing yourself for not reaching to some fuckfaces expecations coz that would be more sad than the reality you are living in .

i wish you a non-regreteble imo thats the best way to die, thats how i plan to die

200.gif
Video Games Art GIF by Polygon1993
Loop Thanksgiving GIF by IndieRocktopus
Art Love GIF by dualvoidanima

Last edited:
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I hope they dont pry and everything works out for you in the end best of luck