• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
I've been looking into microdosing magic mushrooms for depression. I've been wary of trying it though due to my having hallucinations in the past without taking anything. And I have experienced what what might be psychosis or dissociation. I was wondering if someone had experience with microdosing and wanted to share. Thanks :)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
all of the above
ive had hallucinations, DPDR and im pretty sure psychosis
ive also recently (over the new year) had shrooms

i ended up having physical reactions that really sucked (but you might not have them. i have anorexia and am in physical pain daily with multiple problems)
to clarify "mircodosing" amount i had a chocolate bar that came with a piece of paper. it specified how much to take to experience what. wouldnt call it a hard and fast rule, you could be more sensitive and therefore less would have more of an effect. however for me it seemed fine. i took anywhere from 1-3 pieces and only ever experienced anything close to hallucinations when i added weed/hash on top of it (might have had a drink too, i cant recall)

my best advice based off of my experience would be go into this "guided". i didnt and therefore just got echos back of everything i already know, only reinforcing my "i should die". even if not with a "guide", at least have in mind what youre looking for, a direction. i wish i could explain more than that but i cant think of any examples.

i actually have a "case study" on here where i wrote down the effects and whatnot. if you want it i can share it with you but i think its poorly done, although you can see the decrease as i get more depressed and upset by things.

oh and be cautious and aware of who you are. im an addict, had one chocolate bar and wishing ive had another ever since.
if you want to ask me anything or pm feel free to. if you end up trying it i hope it goes well/works out for you. just always remember, be careful. :hug:šŸ’œ

Reactions: Widdershins
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I'm seriously considering this as well. I have ADHD and BPD, don't know if it'll fuck my shit up, but I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.