• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
how much metroprolol to od and what is best to combine with it? ativan? seroquel? midodrine? or would od be better with nidodrine and then combine with that? what can work that they can't undo if i go to er?

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
i lost my baby. miscarriage but it is inside my body. dead inside me. i want to be dead to but i'm chicken so i took 2mg ativan and 6mg lunesta and some other stuff and it wont make me ctb im not lucky enough it should make me at least sleep well tonight though. saved meds cuz was pregnant so wasnt taking stuff and it accumulated so now i have lots meds for ctb. i wish husband would just say we can afford ivf and we will try again and we will find a way to pay for it.
i just want him reassure me we will have a baby. i miss my baby and they are dead inside my body and the hospital is taking forever finding way for d&c have decent anesthesia. they normally do it wide awake.