• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Just a heads up to everyone that meto and Wellbutrin/bupropion have a severe interaction according to the websites you can use to check.

Not surprising as one promotes dopamine and one inhibits it from my limited understanding.

Different sites say different things, but among the possible problems are serotonin syndrome (yikes), tardive dyskinesia, and other permanent and horrific disfigurements.

Given the prevalence of the SN method and of this medication, I thought it was worth making a thread to bring this to people's attention.

I'm still considering using meto/SN, but would only do so after coming off of bupropion for a month or more.

Reactions: BPD_LE, Throwawaysoul and LMFAO FOCKERS
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
I was told by a nurse if you stop taking it two days ahead that it will be fine with the Meto. Wellbutrin has a short half life so it's out of your system fast.

Reactions: a_strange_day and Partial-Elf
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I was told by a nurse if you stop taking it two days ahead that it will be fine with the Meto. Wellbutrin has a short half life so it's out of your system fast.
Thanks, this is good to know. I'll definitely go longer than two days just to be "safe" but a month seems like overkill now.

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Thanks, this is good to know. I'll definitely go longer than two days just to be "safe" but a month seems like overkill now.
Yeah just a bit. Why suffer longer if you can go a few days verses a month. That's my plan anyways

Reactions: Partial-Elf