• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Stan's stat method says 45 min before SN but some people here on the forum have said 1 hour before. THoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and Dead Meat
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
How old are you?

• Wow
Reactions: shrek34
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Do you suffer from cognitive disabilities?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Foresight, Talvikki, Velvet Fortress and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
1 hour before should be fine.

• Love
Reactions: Shu, Talvikki and Dead Meat
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
The tablets start to work after half an hour to an hour. The effect lasts for 6 to 8 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
I take metro for GI issues. It takes 30-60 minutes to start working. I found that it works better for me, the longer I wait to eat after taking it, so I usually take it an hour before eating. Sometimes I forget and take it 30 minutes before eating. It still works. The longer you wait, the better it will work as it has more time to get into your system and start working. You can either take it 45 minutes or an hour before. 15 minutes isn't really going to make much of a difference as far as it's effectiveness goes. 45 minutes is more than enough time for it to start working.

• Informative
Reactions: cringelord111, LifeHasNoOptIn, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Don't even give attention to this agressive psycho, dude đź’–
I can't stand when people act like that. There are obviously going to be people here from all parts of the world with all kinds of illnesses. Some people here going to have severe mental illness and they're just some real f****** a****** on this website Who obviously don't understand that. there are even people here who have learning disabilities but people are to much off stuck up assholes to realize that. Not saying OP has of these. The comment wanderingwater said reminds me of something RedScare would ask someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I can't stand when people act like that. There are obviously going to be people here from all parts of the world with all kinds of illnesses. Some people here going to have severe mental illness and they're just some real f****** a****** on this website Who obviously don't understand that. there are even people here who have learning disabilities but people are to much off stuck up assholes to realize that. Not saying OP has of these. The comment wanderingwater said reminds me of something RedScare would ask someone.
It was pretty condescending, ngl.

I don't know this Red Scare guy, though (pretty sure he left around the same time I joined?).

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
i dont know why he assumed i have learning disabilities in the first place