• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Teacups

Jul 19, 2023
I have some pills to prevent puking as well as a lot of melatonin. Is 4grams of methylphenidate + alcohol enough (I weight 43kg) or am I gonna end up with liver damage? I don't have much of a tolerance or history both alcohol and drug wise and I would like to know if this has a chance to work.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I don't want to give any dangerous advice or anything but there's a retired danish doctor that has made a document available as a guide for suicide and he recommends at the very least 5.8g and NO tolerance whatsoever.
http://egeskovforlag.dk/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Selvmordsvejledning10.pdf

but I think there are more peaceful ways to go, a stimulant overdose is supposedly excruciating.

Reactions: Teacups and Duckup
T

Teacups

Jul 19, 2023
I don't want to give any dangerous advice or anything but there's a retired danish doctor that has made a document available as a guide for suicide and he recommends at the very least 5.8g and NO tolerance whatsoever.
http://egeskovforlag.dk/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Selvmordsvejledning10.pdf

but I think there are more peaceful ways to go, a stimulant overdose is supposedly excruciating.
Thank you so much for clarifying and adding the actual source! I am aware that stimulant overdose is miserable but my supplies are limited and as long as it works I'm OK with passing without peace. Again thank you so much for your help.

• Hugs
Reactions: shantyizlit
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Thank you so much for clarifying and adding the actual source! I am aware that stimulant overdose is miserable but my supplies are limited and as long as it works I'm OK with passing without peace. Again thank you so much for your help.
If you need any help translating anything in the document I can help.. but I don't think too much is lost in translation putting it into google translate

Reactions: Teacups
T

Teacups

Jul 19, 2023
If you need any help translating anything in the document I can help.. but I don't think too much is lost in translation putting it into google translate
Yeah translate works fine but thanks for the offer anyways. This method seems like too much of a gamble now that you've kindly informed me about it. I should just look more into other methods that aren't too risky. Thanks again for your help!