• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Shallow water blackout isn't a reliable method. Check this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...reliable-anything-i-should-be-aware-of.16832/

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
My preferred method would be SN. Always thought about to drive into a wall or concrete at high speed 150km/h+ but cars are to safe nowadays. And we ain't got mountains in the Netherlands.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Explain this premise please

She has been permanently banned from here for rule violations (there are some rules here, most people with half a brain are able to follow them), so she can't answer your question. If you see a name crossed by a line, that member has been banned.

DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
Sodium Azide

Might be painful, but it's much faster than SN and there's no antidote so it's reliable, sure way to ctb if you take a bit higher than lethal doses (with anti-emetics).

F

fibroguy

Jul 9, 2019
She has been permanently banned from here for rule violations (there are some rules here, most people with half a brain are able to follow them), so she can't answer your question. If you see a name crossed by a line, that member has been banned.
Yea I just noticed the line across her name. It's common sense that the line means the user isn't active

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm planning to do partial hanging when I have enough time at home to myself to do it. I plan to put a sign on the door stating the time I started and explaining that I took my life, so there's a warning and they'll know I'm dead already.

kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
Night night is the current frontrunner with nitrogen as a backup plan.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
SN with a very good cover to make it look like an accident.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Various pills with booze in the depth of winter up in Brecon, I'll be so far out of it before the Hypothermia kicks in.