Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
These are methods that I've tried that WILL NOT work, I promise you.

Toaster in the bathtub
OD on Seroquel
OD on blood pressure medication (Amlidopine)
CO from running a car in the garage for hours
OD from Xanax
OD from mood stabilizer (Valproic Acid)
OD from Potassium supplements

• Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, WearyOfStruggling, Sunset764 and 11 others
BrokenConk3r

BrokenConk3r

Snälla döda mig
Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for the info, apreciate your inside.

Reactions: Sunset764
moodygrl

moodygrl

Apr 25, 2020
almost three years ago I took 5 boxes of blood pressure pills I stole from my mother. After two hours of nothing i started panicking that ill end up alive and damaged so I called a friend who called ambulance. Ambulance and police came, i was in intensive care for a couple of days and then regular hospital. Three years later, suicidal again.
just found it funny we have this in common - what happened to you when you OD on the blood pressure medicine?

sorry to hear you had so many failed takes.. I hope it didnt put you in a lot of problems.
cheers!

Reactions: Sunset764, Pisceslilith and GoneGoneGone
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I took the seroquel and the blood pressure meds together. My girlfriend found me a day later not making any sense and I went to the hospital after she found the bottles tucked under the couch. I almost went into renal failure but I'm "okay" now, that was a month ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764 and moodygrl
kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
Yep, this is why taking your time not rushing things and proper research and preparation are crucial, the vast majority of attempts fail and most methods portrayed in popular fiction are ineffective.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leshen, lifeisbutadream, falloutcarter13 and 4 others
PeachBlossoms2310

PeachBlossoms2310

Apr 24, 2020
What did u try? What went wrong

OP said he/she tried all.

I'm not sure why the toaster in bathtub didn't work though...it always seems to in movies. :X

Reactions: Deathcabforugly, Kas58 and I’mDone
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020

Toaster in the bathtub
OD on Seroquel
OD from Xanax
And none of those methods can be found on this site bcuz they don't work. Research if you're serious

Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
'Tis why Im here.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Soul
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I think the lowering blood pressure method might work for some.

I took inadvertently Olanzapine (which lowers blood pressure considerably) with Cetirizine (an antihistamine which also lowers blood pressure), and I honestly said my last prayers. It was totally unplanned, but the room started spinning, and I could stand without blacking out, I was semiconscious and delirious. I couldn't even lift my head one bit. The most interesting aspect is that I hadn't planned it, but was sure I would die. Anyhow now I wondered what would have happened had I taken more Olanzapine or propranolol.

Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
Even some of the shit on this website still might require further research. There are tons of stories of people failing. It's the saddest thing though when I read threads of people documenting their death and then there is nothing from them anymore. I don't even know these people and I'm still horribly sad

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 17331, AcornUnderground and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
There is a method with a hundred percent certainty, and that is full suspension hanging. If you can arrange yourself with that method you're fine.

Reactions: wantingtheend
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
There is a method with a hundred percent certainty, and that is full suspension hanging. If you can arrange yourself with that method you're fine.
Agreed, but some of us want a glamorous death a la Marilyn Monroe

• Love
Reactions: Commitmentphile101
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
What if what your hanging from breaks though
Idk if anything is really 100%

Reactions: Soul
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
What if what your hanging from breaks though
Idk if anything is really 100%
Obviously you would have tested the strength by hanging on the rope using your hands first to make sure it holds your weight for extended period of time

DJ2000

DJ2000

Apr 23, 2020

Toaster in the bathtub
OD on Seroquel
OD from Xanax

suffocating yourself on CO in a car used to be an effective method before gas emissions regulations, and still is in South Africa where those regulations still don't exist. If you get an old car it'll work. Also you can overdose on xanax, but it takes a lot, which is why people normally mix the benzos with some other depressants.

Reactions: MsPotts and Deathcabforugly
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I say that just because I'm a big guy and I need to find something very very strong that can take my weight and possible seizing

oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
parTial hanging for me always a fail

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Commitmentphile101, Sunset764, kerolox and 2 others
Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
Wow @Deathcabforugly . Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Deathcabforugly
M

merpmerp

Apr 5, 2020
sleeping pills don't work either. You just end up with a trip similar to acid and a massive headache whenever you see a bright light for 2 days

Reactions: Sunset764 and MartyByrde
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I think Hunter S Thompson has the right idea. Blow your brains out with your head in a bag (because of the mess) probably right after doing a bunch of blow lol

Reactions: Soul
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I can tell ya like 40 Benadryl doesn't work, had the trip of a lifetime though.

Reactions: Dizzylady80, merpmerp and Deathcabforugly
Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
Two full bottles of Tylenol won't work either. Was barfing every hour and some undigested leftovers when I used #2 in the bathroom. No need for hospitalization.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I am wondering was it plugged in and turned on if not then there would be no cercuit for the electricity.
Yeah plugged in I even put the lever down as if cooking toast
All newer electric devices and electrical sockets are designed to trip breakers or fail. You'd need a old toaster and a house with older wiring for it to work.

Reactions: Soul and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah plugged in I even put the lever down as if cooking toast
That´s od and the way you described it is exactly how I imagined it be done like in Groundhog Day with the lever down and drop it in the tub.
All newer electric devices and electrical sockets are designed to trip breakers or fail. You'd need a old toaster and a house with older wiring for it to work.
Huh I didn´t know that, the future do really suck in every way even suicide preventing kitchen tools and those filters on cars so you can´t ctb old school style with CO poisoning in the garage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathcabforugly and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That´s od and the way you described it is exactly how I imagined it be done like in Groundhog Day with the lever down and drop it in the tub.

Huh I didn´t know that, the future do really suck in every way even suicide preventing kitchen tools and those filters on cars so you can´t ctb old school style with CO poisoning in the garage.
Yea they really don't let us have any kind of fun anymore do they? Took barbiturates out of sleeping pills, diluded helium tanks, put crap in rubbing alcohol to make you sick. The list goes on and on really.

Reactions: kerolox and TheGoodGuy
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020

So if it was the 50's I'd be dead. That sucks, never have I ever wanted to be older than right now

Reactions: TheGoodGuy