• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Hello, as the title says, i have a few methods in mind and i would like to know which one is the most viable to ensure a quick death.

1. I've thought about jumping from a high place, like a bridge for example, but i don't know if the best option would be to fall into the water or land on a solid surface. I also wonder if, by jumping, i will lose consciousness while still in the air or if i will feel the impact of the fall.

2. I have thought about drowning, but some says it is a horrible experience.

3. Partial hanging.

4. Pellet or pesticide poisoning. It may be painful, but i wonder how long it would take to die like this.

5. Hypothermia where i would freeze to death.

So, i know the methods seem brutal and grotesque but i don't have the money to get SN and i don't have privacy where i live, so my family would definitely be suspicious if the package arrived here at home. So please, help me choose a method that is more viable.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
First and probably fifth would be the best options, where for freezing to death method you would need extremely low temperatures. From all you've mentioned jumping sounds the most reliable. It's also on my list of preferred methods.

Reactions: willswissen2002
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
First and probably fifth would be the best options, where for freezing to death method you would need extremely low temperatures. From all you've mentioned jumping sounds the most reliable. It's also on my list of preferred methods.
The problem with jumping would be the height, and the problem with freezing to death is that here where i live the climate is typically warm and there is no snow. I would have to travel to another state during the winter just to do this and it could go wrong. In other words, something very risky.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
The worst idea on that list is pellet and pesticide poisoning is all I'm saying. Don't try that one.

Reactions: BrainShower
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All of them executed properly would work except number 4.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
The problem with jumping would be the height, and the problem with freezing to death is that here where i live the climate is typically warm and there is no snow. I would have to travel to another state during the winter just to do this and it could go wrong. In other words, something very risky.
Then it's comes down to how would you prefer to go. May I ask why do you prefer partial over full suspension hamging?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe hypothermia in combination with DPH? Here's a guide with info about this method.

Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
The worst idea on that list is pellet and pesticide poisoning is all I'm saying. Don't try that one.
I've seen cases of people who died this way and i know that the pain of ingesting poison is absurd. Death time may vary depending on several factors, such as the amount of poison ingested and the individual characteristics of each person (such as age, weight, health condition, etc...).

Anyway, i wish i had cyanide.
Then it's comes down to how would you prefer to go. May I ask why do you prefer partial over full suspension hamging?
To be honest, a while ago i was considering partial hanging, but i would definetely end up doing it the wrong way and end up hurting myself in the and and staying alive.

Initially, hanging seemed like a perfect and simple method but unfortunately there are many things that must be considered during the process (just like the other methods), and although it is not that simple, i still kept it on the list as it it something viable.

But i was also thinking about more brutal things that could maybe work to end everything at once, like fire + gasoline. Maybe this would make my body explode in several pieces ? Well, maybe it would work, but i wouldn't want to start a fire out there and end up affecting innocent people or traumatizing someone with the scene, although if i jumped from somewhere, struggled or froze, anyone who was unlucky enough to finding the body would certainly leave traumatized, so there's not much to do...
Maybe hypothermia in combination with DPH? Here's a guide with info about this method.

Thanks !

I've been thinking about hypothermia for a while along with other methods. I've been thinking about drinking a lot of alcohol to give a false sense of warming while my body freezes in the snow, it doesn't seem like a bad idea, but the only problem with this method is having to travel to another state during the winter since in the region where i live there is no snow even during the winter.

Last edited: