Commandocoki

Commandocoki

Aug 23, 2020
To be completely honest with you...I just don't care. I care about failing, I just want something that works for me. Something I can actually muster the courage to do and pull off. My brother ctb and being that close to the aftermath I just feel it really doesn't matter because you have the potential to alter somebodies mental status for the rest of their life >regardless< of how you go out...and or eventually people don't think about it as much...they actually try to avoid any mention of it after a certain amount of time

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There is no meaning behind my methods. SN would kill me in a familiar way, so I can cope with any discomfort it causes. Hanging is my back up, and I like that one because it's easy to acquire and can be peaceful.

I have no desire to romanticize my death, nor do I wish to inflict pain suffering or mess on others. Cleaning up the body is going to be a consequence regardless of how we die since we are very likely to defecate and urinate all over ourselves. I have no anger, but rather just want to leave in the easiest way possible.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Captive of Mind
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
There is no meaning behind my methods. SN would kill me in a familiar way, so I can cope with any discomfort it causes. Hanging is my back up, and I like that one because it's easy to acquire and can be peaceful.

I have no desire to romanticize my death, nor do I wish to inflict pain suffering or mess on others. Cleaning up the body is going to be a consequence regardless of how we die since we are very likely to defecate and urinate all over ourselves. I have no anger, but rather just want to leave in the easiest way possible.
You have my exact plan and mindset.. I really hope SN works.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Ghost2211
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry people keep seeming to misunderstand what I'm trying to talk about. I don't mean people are deliberately choosing methods they consider dramatic or romantic or "meaningful". I mean the methods we choose say something, the way our body language says something, or our grooming, or our dreams.

Not a big deal, just something I'm interested in. Carry on 8]

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Most people here seem to favour a death that resembles falling asleep - not just from our own viewpoint, but also from the point of view of whoever finds us. It's like we're more weary than angry; we don't mean to upset people; if we can remain rosy we'll probably pay extra for that. I'm weary. Tuck me in and let me rest.

There are also those who are fine with turning blue, dangling from the ceiling, vomiting, writhing - very sorry, baby, but you don't get to pretend I'm just asleep. I don't care if it hurts. I want you to see my bitterness. I want you to have to deal with it.

Some of us favour more public methods. I don't care who sees how devastated I am - I'm jumping. I'm leaping in front of a train or a truck. So it'll traumatise the driver - like I'm not traumatised? and who cared about that?? Obliterate me.

And so on. All the methods convey something. What about yours?
A few mnths ago I thought Propofol was the way to go for me. It's not that I've changed my mind but there are time when I have what you might call "flights of fancy" where I fantasize about hanging myself from the church steeple where I live for everyone to see when they wake up in the morning, esp those people that have hurt me or going to my appt with my psychiatrist and blowing my brains out in front of him so he sees how his treatment of me has caused me nothing but pain. Of course I'd never do those things but I like to entertain those thoughts in my head sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: zeroshark and Soul
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I'm planning on going with an opiate overdose. I was brought into this world by two addicts and I resent them so much for it. I turned out just like them. Seems inevitable I'd die from an OD.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I'm planning on going with an opiate overdose. I was brought into this world by two addicts and I resent them so much for it. I turned out just like them. Seems inevitable I'd die from an OD.
Opiate overdoses arent that successfull Im afraid, nor are ODs of any other drug really. Just not reliable and for those that do try, so many are left with serious physical problems afterwards. Esp longterm damage to kidneys, liver and stomach. A gd friend who took a substantial concotion of opiates suffers incredible pain everyday. I cant remember specifcially the medical condition /s that he has, but he essentially stripped away his stomach lining. Ingesting food also causes him pain and so thy are looking at inserting a tube so he can get some from of substinance in him. He also has terrible bowel problems which stop him from being able to go out and socialize anymore. His life is worse since he ODed. Please reconsider. ODs really arent worth this kind of suffering and its not like hes an individual case, what happened to him is actually quite a common occurance amongst people that try to OD. This is a subject that has also been talked about at length in this forum too, so it may pay to search around a bit.

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
Opiate overdoses arent that successfull Im afraid, nor are ODs of any other drug really. Just not reliable and for those that do try, so many are left with serious physical problems afterwards. Esp longterm damage to kidneys, liver and stomach. A gd friend who took a substantial concotion of opiates suffers incredible pain everyday. I cant remember specifcially the medical condition /s that he has, but he essentially stripped away his stomach lining. Ingesting food also causes him pain and so thy are looking at inserting a tube so he can get some from of substinance in him. He also has terrible bowel problems which stop him from being able to go out and socialize anymore. His life is worse since he ODed. Please reconsider. ODs really arent worth this kind of suffering and its not like hes an individual case, what happened to him is actually quite a common occurance amongst people that try to OD. This is a subject that has also been talked about at length in this forum too, so it may pay to search around a bit.
I'm planning on taking more than enough heroin/fentanyl to do the job & getting a testing kit to make sure I'm successful. Thanks for the concern though.

• Love
Reactions: StellaArtoix