• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
So, I'm a massive guy, 400+ pounds (that's 181+ kg for you lovely Metric people), and so I feel like there are some methods that just wouldn't be effective, or would be more complicated to attempt. An obvious one being hanging, since I don't know if any spots in my house that could bear the load unless I dig into the walls. So I was just curious if anyone's seen any sort of discussion or recommendation for methods that work for big people.

I suppose that, if all else fails, I could try and exit bag or something. Was just curious what my options are, realistically speaking.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Gravity is on your side if you jump!

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
If you live in the US and are an adult, firearms might be a good option. I highly recommend reading the firearms mega thread thoroughly though, but overall it is a notoriously highly lethal method. Make sure to do good research first. If you have the means to do an exit bag, I'd try that first since it's much more peaceful. so sorry you're in this much pain, and I wish you well.