• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Hi guys ..Hope yr all good .. even if thé majority are suicidal ..
I want some painless méthode that i Can get in morocco please pm me or Reply it ❤️ love you all !

Z

zarvsthustra

Jan 23, 2024
hey im moroccan too, i dont have a method for you unfortunately but id be interested to talk to someone from the same ethnicity as me and also going through stuff. PM me if you wanna talk

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
hey im moroccan too, i dont have a method for you unfortunately but id be interested to talk to someone from the same ethnicity as me and also going through stuff. PM me if you wanna talk
Hey , send me a message in pm please

Z

zarvsthustra

Jan 23, 2024
Hey , send me a message in pm please
Sorry i can't PM you as my account is too new to start PM's. Can you PM me? Im interested in your story, its kind of comforting in a fucked up way that theres fellow moroccans on here lol.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a Suicide Resource Compilation and I'm pretty sure some of the methods are also available in Morocco. What comes to my mind what certainly is available is the CO Method with charcoal.

Reactions: Ninja_Master
Status
Not open for further replies.