MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
I've seen things like [method 1] as different ways to CTB, since I'm new I would like to ask what the different numbers are as I want to find the perfect method for catching the bus. My ideas are something ballsy, make it gruesome and flashy to hurt those who have hurt me so many times before.

• Hugs
Reactions: smiggles1960, Praestat_Mori and avaruus
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
hey im just curious,
what brings you to this place, newcomer?
every time someone new joins this site its a sad thing really. im sorry life has brought you to this place.
i want to hear your story

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, avaruus and squirley
MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
hey im just curious,
what brings you to this place, newcomer?
every time someone new joins this site its a sad thing really. im sorry life has brought you to this place.
i want to hear your story
I'm simply exhausted, I can't get a job, most of my family hates me, I have nothing in this world and happiness is getting harder and harder to come by. Seeking help has only made things worse so catching the bus only seems like the next step, I can finally rest easy. But knowing I'm hated so much I want to have all the verbal and mental abuse my so called "loved ones" have put me through to blow up in their face literally. I want to give them a visual of how much pain I felt over the past 4 years. I want to make my death into a work of art, hense the desire for something flashy.
I'm simply exhausted, I can't get a job, most of my family hates me, I have nothing in this world and happiness is getting harder and harder to come by. Seeking help has only made things worse so catching the bus only seems like the next step, I can finally rest easy. But knowing I'm hated so much I want to have all the verbal and mental abuse my so called "loved ones" have put me through to blow up in their face literally. I want to give them a visual of how much pain I felt over the past 4 years. I want to make my death into a work of art, hense the desire for something flashy.
I originally saw the video slandering this place but.. I feel I fit in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023

I originally saw the video slandering this place but.. I feel I fit in.
Ah. you came from the tantacrul video. Honestly i came here from there too..

Im really sorry that you have experienced abuse and neglect. I can totally relate with wanting to take revenge of some sorts. Well, the flashiest thing i can think of is shotgun, falling or train, but are you really sure you want to do this? How old are you? Why cant you get a job? Have you ever tried therapy and / or medication?
In what way has seeking help only made things worse exactly, mind if i ask

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
Ah. you came from the tantacrul video. Honestly i came here from there too..

Im really sorry that you have experienced abuse and neglect. I can totally relate with wanting to take revenge of some sorts. Well, the flashiest thing i can think of is shotgun, falling or train, but are you really sure you want to do this? How old are you? Why cant you get a job? Have you ever tried therapy and / or medication?
In what way has seeking help only made things worse exactly, mind if i ask
The medication has made me anxious or downright increased the desire to die, I was kicked out of therapy in 2020 for sleeping during online appointments due to my insomnia, and the hotlines can only help so much before you've heard the same thing over and over. I don't have a car and anything accessable to me on foot or bike has turned me away. I'm 18, and I'm sure, I just want to be at peace and if that means death then so be it. I don't want a simple train, shotgun, or falling. I want it to be something specific.. not sure what but something like swallowing fireworks, and lighting myself on fire so my death is a light show, something so over the top and dramatic.. yes it's to seek a reaction I will never see, but a Danganronpa level death or something extremely creative.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never seen any suicide methods referenced by numbers on here but anyway I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
The medication has made me anxious or downright increased the desire to die, I was kicked out of therapy in 2020 for sleeping during online appointments due to my insomnia, and the hotlines can only help so much before you've heard the same thing over and over. I don't have a car and anything accessable to me on foot or bike has turned me away. I'm 18, and I'm sure, I just want to be at peace and if that means death then so be it. I don't want a simple train, shotgun, or falling. I want it to be something specific.. not sure what but something like swallowing fireworks, and lighting myself on fire so my death is a light show, something so over the top and dramatic.. yes it's to seek a reaction I will never see, but a Danganronpa level death or something extremely creative.
shit man im sorry, i see ):