• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Hi,
I want to know any methods (either a book or website or a Google search) on how to overdose on psych and other meds? I currently take Clozaril but have Haldol left and other meds such as Metformin / Melatonin. Any suggestions / help?

Thanks.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hi,
I want to know any methods (either a book or website or a Google search) on how to overdose on psych and other meds? I currently take Clozaril but have Haldol left and other meds such as Metformin / Melatonin. Any suggestions / help?

Thanks.
Overdosing on any kind of prescription meds is very unreliable. Strangely, it is a form of suicide that many consider.

How about some more efficient methods, such as N, SN, hanging, jumping, nitrogen etc.?

Reactions: houseofleaves
B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
I considered hanging but it's too complicated. I don't know about N or SN. Any of the three I mentioned I'll do I just need an easy read for them.

Thanks.

G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
FDA report shows that Clozaril sometimes comes with a side affect of myocarditis, which could be fatal. Although they didn't yet determine whether overdose would increase the chance. But even myocarditis does not lead to certain death, let alone the fact it's painful and the risk of being sent into involuntary hospitalization. So maybe what you have in hand is not the best option. And like Cryptonite mentioned above, prescription drugs are becoming safer and safer, as the main intention of the pharmacies are not to kill their customers.
Sorry for your situation, wish you well, hope things would be better for you. In the meantime, maybe to read more post and searching for more methods?

Reactions: houseofleaves
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I considered hanging but it's too complicated. I don't know about N or SN. Any of the three I mentioned I'll do I just need an easy read for them.

Thanks.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: ghqkiiia2 and houseofleaves
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
don't overdose on those psych meds, it's not a good method.
You can end up with 'akathesia', 'dystonia', and all that kind of hellish crap.

I remind that the only way to go on psych meds is Amitryptiline/Elavil (TCA) because it's high level of toxicity. But still it's possible to fail on those psych meds (like with any method)

Last edited:
Reactions: keitaro
B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
The reason I asked is that I know a person's parent overdosed and died from taking meds with Alcohol I think it was at least five to ten years ago.

Thanks.