DecidedMnl

DecidedMnl

Jun 15, 2020
Slight worry that I might give people ideas but hey, there are much better resources on here than silver cleaner. Anyway I've read before that silver cleaner are being used here for ctb and I've been trying to get my hands on one as an alternative mode for ctb. I find that I don't have the balls for some methods - I just froze with a noose on my neck a year ago and I felt scared af to jump last yr too. Nor current resources for SN and all that. I'm from the ph and broke. Anyway, I finally have my hands on one and I'm wondering if folks on here have information on the effectiveness of this? I swear I don't want to try and survive. Like how much of this to ctb? I only have 60ml. Is that enough. Also maybe someone knows how it'll feel. I handle pain better when I know what's ahead. But mostly I want to ask if this will work?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I would think it'd be agonizing pain and would take a while. If you had trouble hanging yourself, this probably isn't the way to go. My 2c.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I think it depends exactly what the chemicals and their concentrations are in the cleaner you have.

Upvote 0
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Using silver cleaner as a method to CTB is news to me. Your post prompted me to actually look into it and it seems, yes, it can be fatal. Though (obviously) not pleasant, as I'm sure you already know. Is it really all that different to drinking bleach/drain cleaner etc? The pain would be horrendous.

I don't care how desperate I am to go. I would never entertain the thoughts of this. I hope this isn't your only choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
Upvote 0
solanastan16

solanastan16

May 4, 2021
Slight worry that I might give people ideas but hey, there are much better resources on here than silver cleaner. Anyway I've read before that silver cleaner are being used here for ctb and I've been trying to get my hands on one as an alternative mode for ctb. I find that I don't have the balls for some methods - I just froze with a noose on my neck a year ago and I felt scared af to jump last yr too. Nor current resources for SN and all that. I'm from the ph and broke. Anyway, I finally have my hands on one and I'm wondering if folks on here have information on the effectiveness of this? I swear I don't want to try and survive. Like how much of this to ctb? I only have 60ml. Is that enough. Also maybe someone knows how it'll feel. I handle pain better when I know what's ahead. But mostly I want to ask if this will work?
Hey I'm from the ph as well and coming from experience, the moment I felt it enter my stomach I puked it out. I was only able to take one gulp and it tasted like absolute shit. That being said though I didn't have antiemetics with me nor did I fast. I don't think it will work even if you take a significant amount.

I also froze when I had a noose around my neck two months ago haha. Now I have SN and I'm planning to do it in the middle of June.

best of luck in finding ur peace whether it be in the form of method or recovery

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and GerMann
Upvote 0