• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

redredemption

Jan 21, 2024
Hello, everyone

I plan to use the metoclopramide 40 mg. amitriptyline 12 g with propranolol 7g , And then half a bottle of whiskey ,

It was impossible for me to get some kind of benzo .

I'm already in a hotel, I've already put the don't disturb sign
I plan to do it tomorrow.
I would appreciate any recommendation you could give me.
My biggest fear is to fail with this.

A big hug for everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: KarmaBus and Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Hello, I'm sorry I have no recommendations I can give you. I've never heard of this method but I am interested to know more. May I ask where you got this method from?

Good luck, I hope everything goes well and that you find peace.

Reactions: redredemption
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hi there. Sorry that life has brought you here. Looks like you've done some homework. You're lucky to have the propranolol, it's seems to work faster than benzodiazepines. In my research of different Ami cocktails, I found info about adding 2g of OTC Cimetidine to potentiate amitriptyline. I'll attach some pages I found of interest if you'd like to review.

P. S. I wouldn't recommend drinking that much booze in case it makes you vomit…but some should be okay.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do 🍀

Attachments

• IMG_4085.jpeg
    IMG_4085.jpeg
    689.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4086.jpeg
    IMG_4086.jpeg
    674.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and redredemption
R

redredemption

Jan 21, 2024
Hi there. Sorry that life has brought you here. Looks like you've done some homework. You're lucky to have the propranolol, it's seems to work faster than benzodiazepines. In my research of different Ami cocktails, I found info about adding 2g of OTC Cimetidine to potentiate amitriptyline. I'll attach some pages I found of interest if you'd like to review.

P. S. I wouldn't recommend drinking that much booze in case it makes you vomit…but some should be okay.

Friend, thank you very much for the information.
Do you think the amount of propranolol I have is enough?

I was looking for a cimetidine supplier but I couldn't find one in my country.

But thanks to the information you gave me and researching I found that fluoxetine is another powerful inhibitor of the CYP2D6 enzyme , Which in theory would enhance the effect of amitriptyline as well as cimetidine.

I'm going to add 3g of fluoxetine to the cocktail hoping that it works the same as cimetidine.
Hello, I'm sorry I have no recommendations I can give you. I've never heard of this method but I am interested to know more. May I ask where you got this method from?

Good luck, I hope everything goes well and that you find peace.
I found it in the book PPh.
But I didn't find reliable suppliers in my country of most of the drugs mentioned there, so this is a variation of the method.
I leave you the links where I found more information.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarmaBus and Guy Smiley
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
You are most welcome. I know it's difficult researching. In these pages it stated:
Cimetidine can be replaced with encainide, flecainide & or quinidines. I don't know if that helps for your location, but it sounds like you may have already found something similar with the fluoxetine.

Standard amounts of amitriptyline I have seen for methods is 7-10g. Unfortunately for the propranolol I am not positive but it seems you have a promising amount. I was just reading a few old threads on here the other day that the users only used an antiemetic, Ami and prop in large quantities such as yours, both were successful and seemed timely. Unfortunately, the search function is not working here at the moment, so I am unable to find the amounts taken. If I'm able to search again I'll look it up.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Thank you very much, I do appreciate it. I wish you peace and rest wherever you are.

• Hugs
Reactions: KarmaBus and redredemption
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Yes, Looks like you were able to locate the links I would have sent @redredemption Glad you were able to read those.