• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

piplupgroove12

piplupgroove12

Dec 14, 2023
I am currently looking for an effective method to end my life. I need something that's relatively cheap (under $40-$60) with a high success rate. I've been relatively unsuccessful with hanging so I've given up on using that method. I've tried the citric acid, baking soda method too but I was unsuccessful again. (I think its due to not having enough citric acid and baking soda to generate enough CO2 to knock me out and then asphyxiate me). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to be successful with the citric acid, baking soda method? Or does anyone have any alternative methods that fit within this price range?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
You'd need approximately 100 g of baking soda and 200 g of citric acid to produce 20 L of CO2, but I would double the estimated amounts for better speed and reliability.

Another cheap method:

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I am currently looking for an effective method to end my life. I need something that's relatively cheap (under $40-$60) with a high success rate. I've been relatively unsuccessful with hanging so I've given up on using that method. I've tried the citric acid, baking soda method too but I was unsuccessful again. (I think its due to not having enough citric acid and baking soda to generate enough CO2 to knock me out and then asphyxiate me). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to be successful with the citric acid, baking soda method? Or does anyone have any alternative methods that fit within this price range?
@piplupgroove12 You need Sodium Nitrite.