• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

selfdestructiveone

Apr 13, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question about a CTB method that I hope someone could answer.
I can get my hands on diflouroethane quite easily in the form of air duster. This rapidly replaces oxygen in the blood and causes unconsciousness. So the plan is as follows: book a hotel room with a tub. Fill the tub with warm water. Drink some alcohol beforehand to reduce any last minute thoughts of hope. Take a massive lungful of diflouroethane. Lay back into the tub and hold breath for as long as possible. Being knocked unconscious whilst in water should lead to drowning and a painless death. Chance of interruption is extremely low. No reflexes or will to breath will exist as I will be unconscious as my lungs fill with water. Chance of failure is also extremely low. I am also thinking of having a heavy sandbag or weight on my chest to stop my body from floating upwards as that is what tends to occur with a lungful of oxygen.

please advise

thanks for reading

Reactions: PoorYorick
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I have never heard of this method before. Where did you get this information from?

Edit
  • 1) MILD TO MODERATE TOXICITY: Patients may complain of mucous membrane/ocular irritation, defatting injury of the skin, and frostbite after exposure to cold gas. High pressure digit injury can also occur, resulting in digital ischemia. Systemic effects include headache, nausea, vomiting.
  • 2) SEVERE TOXICITY: Can cause depressed mental status, respiratory depression, pulmonary edema, malignant ventricular dysrhythmias, and sudden death. Hepatic and renal injury can also occur
I'm not sure it guarantees unconsciousness

Last edited:
S

selfdestructiveone

Apr 13, 2021
Hi Tacking, I can confirm it causes complete unconsciousness. I have experimented with it and it causes me to loose consciousness every single time with a complete lungful. I have videos myself and it works rapidly and whilst in on IOU's not even the eyes close by themselves, they are left open. I have also set up an apparatus and burns cannot be felt so there is no doubt as to its ability to cause complete unconciousness

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Some relevant information about this can be found online. From what I can tell, people have used this in conjunction with other... methods, in order to succeed. I won't go into detail, cause f*** prolifers, but it can be found with minimal effort.