• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tumblewillow

Tumblewillow

Jul 28, 2021
Had to dig up my password for this account to share since I can't tell anyone in my life and it's cracking me up.

I've had a good idea for my method for 2 years, I've decided I want to go by partial hanging because it's the easiest method available with the highest success rate. I can't do it at home because I don't want to be found.

SO, I chose this woodland by my house. It has thick foliage and overgrown paths that go right away from the main pathway , so the trees are easy to get to, well covered and low chance of being discovered since the mud and nettles make it awful for strolling. There's a stream running through my patch of trees so it's super peaceful, the trees have low branches which are ideal for my method. I was going to wait until after my 27th birthday in a few weeks.

Anyway, I walked down there the other day and the woodland has been cut down! The entire whatever-many-acres have been destroyed and replaced with a mud flat for "flood defense". What was a forest is now just a lifeless void.

I mean, what are the odds?

If I didn't know better I'd say the universe was giving me a sign haha. Now I have to go and grow a new forest I guess.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Of all the "failed plans" stories I've seen on here, I think yours is the most pleasant I've seen. If you're able to, I'd take that sign and run with it for as long as you can.

It's funny how things end up sometimes, huh