• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mmoq

ihms
Mar 17, 2018
Haay any ideas on how to hang yourself? with considering that there is no forest nearby at all and no abandoned buildings too

A

amatin

Apr 3, 2018
Motels would give you plenty of privacy and time for brain death. I've always thought taking a powerful sedative while in the noose would help if you were worried about not being able to jump, so to say. It's a thing to make sure you do right though as brain damage is pretty awful.

Reactions: 123asdr123
B

bagoffools

Apr 2, 2018
Sturdy rope or wire, fall of about twice your height and one dies in an instant either from broken neck or decapitation. If one is really thin, backpack full of stones will help.

The is no reason to try hanging yourself by suffocation if you have a possibility to fall a few meters.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Put the noose around your neck. If you fear the pain before passing out, use a tiny can of inert gas like helium, nitrogen, argon...etx

Breathing in the gas will make you pass out. It is painless, just like breathing air. Then when you pass out you'll fall and hang yourself.

This works with jumping as well. The gas makes you pass out so that you don't have to jump.

Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
There's a video of a partial suspension suicide on liveleak (if you go there, be sure to avoid the comments section or you'll have a new reason to kill yourself). Although I would never choose hanging, that video really intrigued me because it seemed painless and clean.

A few weeks ago a doctor committed suicide in prison, and the news reports just said he used an effective method of hanging that a doctor would know. Again I'm guessing partial suspension, especially since you can't really drop yourself far in a prison cell.

But I'll never understand it, some people succeed by hanging no problem while there are others who are just as motivated and follow all the steps, but it just doesn't work. Well I guess that can be said about every method short of jumping in a volcano :/

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
There's a video of a partial suspension suicide on liveleak (if you go there, be sure to avoid the comments section or you'll have a new reason to kill yourself). Although I would never choose hanging, that video really intrigued me because it seemed painless and clean.

A few weeks ago a doctor committed suicide in prison, and the news reports just said he used an effective method of hanging that a doctor would know. Again I'm guessing partial suspension, especially since you can't really drop yourself far in a prison cell.

But I'll never understand it, some people succeed by hanging no problem while there are others who are just as motivated and follow all the steps, but it just doesn't work. Well I guess that can be said about every method short of jumping in a volcano :/
I have also thought about this. For some it seems really simple and effective. But I do not think so.
In the video you see the preparation of the rope?

Reactions: Klee_
Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
I have also thought about this. For some it seems really simple and effective. But I do not think so.
In the video you see the preparation of the rope?

A little bit, but it's hard to see because it's on a webcam. Here's a direct link the video:

(EDIT see below)

I couldn't watch it again, it's just too sad. From what I remember, it was just an ordinary slipknot, not much preparation. And just like that he's dead, like life is so trivial you can end it by sitting down in a corner.

EDIT - I took the link off because, well, it's just too damn depressing. Instead, I think this is of more value, it's a link to a wikinews article about him, so he's more than just another suicide. It's easy enough to find the actual video from this info if you're curious.
https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Swedish_man_uses_webcam_to_broadcast_suicide_live_on_internet

Last edited:
Reactions: anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Vox, post: 390, miembro: 122"] Un poco, pero es difícil de ver porque está en una cámara web. Aquí hay un enlace directo al video:

(EDITAR abajo)

No pude volver a verlo, es demasiado triste. Por lo que recuerdo, era solo un nudo corredizo ordinario, no mucha preparación. Y así está muerto, como la vida es tan trivial que puedes terminar sentándote en una esquina.

EDITAR - Saqué el enlace porque, bueno, es demasiado deprimente. En cambio, creo que esto tiene más valor, es un enlace a un artículo de wikinews sobre él, por lo que es más que un suicidio más. Es bastante fácil encontrar el video real de esta información si tienes curiosidad.
https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Swedish_man_uses_webcam_to_broadcast_suicide_live_on_internet [/ QUOTE]
Gracias, realmente no tengo curiosidad por el video. Solo estoy interesado en la preparación del método. Lo que no puedo entender es cómo algunas personas logran colgar con éxito con solo un cinturón y una puerta ... I looked for information on how to do it, but I found nothing.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is my favorite method, due to its simplicity and ease of access. It will probably be my way of leaving this body.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
Hanging is one if my top choices. I think I'll do it in a motel room but I'm concerned about the staff finding my body. There is no need to traumatize innocent cleaning staff. What do you think about a note on the outside of my door with instructions for them not to come in and instead to call 911? Obviously the concern here is that someone finds me or the note before I'm fully dead but I just don't want to cause anyone emotional pain/scarring from seeing a dead body. I've also thought about just getting a gun and shooting myself (only in America can someone like me but a gun lmao. I'm deeply fucked up but no criminal history so I'm good) but I fear this would be even more traumatic for whoever finds me. I don't want to hurt anyone. Anyone else I be should say[/QU

In a motel room, I would hope 911 would be called when the gunshot is heard. With the right aim, death should be instant, but flukes happen. I also don't want to traumatize the poor housekeeper. At least the police will be expecting it from the 911 call.