• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
I've been using daily for over a year now, never exceeding 300 mg racemic methamphetamine/24 hours. Are there any issues with having methamphetamine in my blood that might alter the effects of sodium nitrite or the process of methemoglobinemia? Or, being dopaminergic, might it have a interaction with the antiemetic(tagamet, as the other is harder to get than the sn itself)? I'm not going to be spun when it happens. I'm going to use the depressive comedown to nudge me in the right direction, but there will most likely be some still in my system. I do plan to take a high dose of a benzodiazepine as well(alprazolam most likely)

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Are there any issues with having methamphetamine in my blood that might alter the effects of sodium nitrite or the process of methemoglobinemia?

I suggest blood testing the SN while meth is in your system and when it's not.

There's a link for the blood test in the Resource Compilation.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Is it a street drug or did you mean racemic-methylphenidate or racemic-amphetamine?

Reactions: Isadeth
hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
Is it a street drug or did you mean racemic-methylphenidate or racemic-amphetamine?
Yeah its mexican crystal meth. They dont isolate the dextromethamphetamine in the process. I just wanted whoever to know that were dealing with levometh as well since it has different effects than dextro

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
In the grand scheme of things, it won't make a difference but will prolong the process a bit. The l-isomer is much less biologically active if that was your question. In fact, they used to or still do include it in Vick's vapor inhalers (the disguise the name as something Iike levphetamine).

in general amphetamines will make the process less pleasant by exacerbating the increases HR, respiration, and prolong time to unconsciousness.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I've been using daily for over a year now, never exceeding 300 mg racemic methamphetamine/24 hours. Are there any issues with having methamphetamine in my blood that might alter the effects of sodium nitrite or the process of methemoglobinemia? Or, being dopaminergic, might it have a interaction with the antiemetic(tagamet, as the other is harder to get than the sn itself)? I'm not going to be spun when it happens. I'm going to use the depressive comedown to nudge me in the right direction, but there will most likely be some still in my system. I do plan to take a high dose of a benzodiazepine as well(alprazolam most likely)
Off topic but I wish I had a drug connection. Whenever I hear about how drugs are so easy to get, I'm like: "Finish the sentence... How?!"

hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
Yeah, they still sell it as levmetamfetamine. Wouldnt benzodiazepines ameliorate those problems ? And since my body is adjusted to the methamphetamine in my system and in the process of elimination from my system coupled with not sleeping much for a week prior...
In the grand scheme of things, it won't make a difference but will prolong the process a bit. The l-isomer is much less biologically active if that was your question. In fact, they used to or still do include it in Vick's vapor inhalers (the disguise the name as something Iike levphetamine).

in general amphetamines will make the process less pleasant by exacerbating the increases HR, respiration, and prolong time to unconsciousness.
Off topic but I wish I had a drug connection. Whenever I hear about how drugs are so easy to get, I'm like: "Finish the sentence... How?!"
You can get on the dark web. Otherwise you have to maintain relationships with other junkies which is a fuckin hassle

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The benzos wouldn't have any impact on respiration, bp, or HR to any significant extent. Not sure what you are looking for exactly. My previous post holds. The amphetamines won't prevent death but will likely make it less pleasant. Abstaining, and I'm referring to something short (~24 hours or the point at which you would have to sleep unless you take more) would result in faster unconsciousness.

I'm not sure if you are just wishing to avoid withdrawl or want to go out In a euphoric state/need the amphetamines to get over suicidal inhibition. If you are asking my opinion, I'd say using them in concurrence is a bad idea simply because you may react in an irrational manner or manner in which you would not when sober. All that said, it's your choice friend.

hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
The benzos wouldn't have any impact on respiration, bp, or HR to any significant extent. Not sure what you are looking for exactly. My previous post holds. The amphetamines won't prevent death but will likely make it less pleasant. Abstaining, and I'm referring to something short (~24 hours or the point at which you would have to sleep unless you take more) would result in faster unconsciousness.

I'm not sure if you are just wishing to avoid withdrawl or want to go out In a euphoric state/need the amphetamines to get over suicidal inhibition. If you are asking my opinion, I'd say using them in concurrence is a bad idea simply because you may react in an irrational manner or manner in which you would not when sober. All that said, it's your choice friend.
I thought benzos caused respiratory depression but I guess that is only the case when mixed with alcohol or opiates. Do the issues all stem basically from vasoconstriction?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The respiratory depression from benzos is minor compared to the respiratory increases from adrenergic agents like epi, meth, or cocaine. The issues stem not necessarily from vasoconstriction but the fact that adrenergic agents like meth act on receptors (alpha/beta) both peripherally and centrally that result in things like increased heart rate, vasoconstriction, areas of the brain that promote wakefulness, etc.

I'm not sure how else to phrase it. Meth won't prevent SN from working, but it will definitely exacerbate the negative symptoms reported and prolong time to unconsciousness.

Last edited:
hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
The respiratory depression from benzos is minor compared to the respiratory increases from adrenergic agents like epi, meth, or cocaine. The issues stem not necessarily from vasoconstriction but the fact that adrenergic agents like meth act on receptors (alpha/beta) both peripherally and centrally that result in things like increased heart rate, vasoconstriction, areas of the brain that promote wakefulness, etc.

I'm not sure how else to phrase it. Meth won't prevent SN from working, but it will definitely exacerbate the negative symptoms reported and prolong time to unconsciousness.
Ok, I see. Thank you for going into detail for me. I appreciate it. Reading more on SN i see one potential symptom is tachycardia which worries me as a smoker and stimulant user. Probably a chance of suffering cardiac arrest before I'm unconscious.
To clarify, I'm neither hoping to avoid withdrawal nor do I need the euphoria for inhibition. Being high isnt inhibiting. The sweet spot is some time during the comedown while still dazed from lack of sleep

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would be surprised if it caused cardiac arrest during comedown, particularly if your heart rate isn't crazy.