• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Hey, I'm trying to figure out a good dose of Methadone to take to commit suicide. I have a decent store from when I took it (legally) and it didn't really work so I kept filling it (and several other opioids that didn't work) to create a decent stockpile. I have several chronic pain illnesses and the painkillers only work for so long. I'm in the US and new regulations have my doctors talking about tapering me off them altogether which would put me at 10/10 pain every single day and I can't handle that.

I haven't taken Methadone in 10ish years so I don't have a tolerance. I'll also be taking morphine, dilaudid, xanax, klonopin, and a large amount of zofran (anti emetic) ODT (orally dissolving tablets) that have been prescribed to me for years. These I do have some tolerance for.

ETA I'm 5'9, 220ish lbs

Reactions: lv-gras
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Ld50 is only 30mg/kg so a 3000 mg. For a 50% chance for the methadone alone, not sure about the synergy effects of the other drugs.

Reactions: Bandzbandz
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Methadone is pretty hard core...how long have you had it? If you haven't taken any in 10 years? Also my next question how much of it all do you have?

Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
I've had it around 8-10 years; no clue as to shelf life. I have about 120 10mg pills.

Reactions: Bandzbandz
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I've had it around 8-10 years; no clue as to shelf life. I have about 120 10mg pills.
Well to be honest, they have a stablity shelf life period of 30 days from the time they are dispensed. This does not mean they lost their effectiveness right a way but for that long....they are not going to be as strong as they once were...and may not do a lot to beging with. However with the amount of pills that you have at 10mg (which for a heroin addict that is reducing is basically nothing but for someone with no tolerance HUGE) my assumption based on my background and field of work, I would say they are most likely at 1mg each or less as of now being they are so old. This is just my opinion once again based on what I know.

Reactions: Breelia, lv-gras and Bandzbandz
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Also with that said...please let me point out that the chemical makeup will have changed drastically over time.

Reactions: lv-gras and Bandzbandz
Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
Good to know, thanks. I also have propoxyphene (see other thread) But I've had that about as long. Will that be screwy too?

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Good to know, thanks. I also have propoxyphene (see other thread) But I've had that about as long. Will that be screwy too?
I would say so..bc nothing has a long shelf life...but then again the enema would be the only way I could say safely..as your stomach acids would degrade it to a point that would be futile....IMHO

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Then you only have 1200 mg of it and I don't think that will be enough.
Tapering patients like you off meds is incredibly cruel and doesn't help with the addicts as they will use it anyway.

Reactions: Smilla, lv-gras and StarDust
Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
Then you only have 1200 mg of it and I don't think that will be enough.
Tapering patients like you off meds is incredibly cruel and doesn't help with the addicts as they will use it anyway.
Agree completely. I currently take morphine and hydromorphone (dilaudid) and have a fairly solid tolerance to them and am afraid to ask to go up in dosage because my dr mentioned offhand "we could try a taper..." and I'm like "HELL NO." I have very very bad nerve and joint pain from a genetic condition and being at 10/10 pain every second of the day, just no.

Reactions: lv-gras and StarDust
N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
Attempting it with one opioid by itself is unnecessarily risky.
Combine it with other opioids, benzos and alcohol. Maybe throw in CO poisoning for good measure.

Reactions: Fgogrl, Duqu and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Attempting it with one opioid by itself is unnecessarily risky.
Combine it with other opioids, benzos and alcohol. Maybe throw in CO poisoning for good measure.
Well that would definitely do it.

Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
And yes, definitely thinking enema at this point too. Definitely don't want to puke them up.

Reactions: StarDust and lv-gras
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
And yes, definitely thinking enema at this point too. Definitely don't want to puke them up.

Not only would that not be fun but highly counter productive.

People use this method for ingesting spirits to get drunk super fast...since it bypasses the stomach it doesn't get absorbed by the liver so fatal intoxication happens quite often.

Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
Oh...crap. (no pun intended). So..what to do with all these expired opioids and benzos? I've now been told that taking them probably won't work (though the propoxyphene would probably give me lovely liver failure with all the acetaminophen that's in them). I'm looking online to get a better anti emetic than Zofran/Ondansetron as that doesn't seem to be optimal (plus it barely deals with my every day nausea!) so I'm going to try to find someone with Reglan (Metoclopramide) as I can't convince my dr to prescribe them. :facepalm: I'm also looking into cold water extraction to get rid of the acetaminophen but the problem is that leaves you with an awfully bitter liquid (not powder, even if you try to dry it) so I'm not sure that'd work. In the form of a suppository it would, but otherwise...*sigh*

I bought some Sodium Nitrite (it actually arrived today) on amazon - no clue as to the proper dosage but once again if I have decent anti emetics and take some pills to relax/fall aslpee that might do it. CO as a backup at the same time?

Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
Oh wait, I read your post again. You are saying it's counterproductive to vomit - yes indeedy. I thought you were saying enemas were. But you said with enemas "fatal intoxication happens quite often" right? I'm sorry, I took my sleeping meds earlier and I'm not totally with the ballgame.

N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
2006 guide to self chosen death recommends 1g of methadone you have more than enough, it seems a good way to ctb, but failing can lead to being a vegetable, i personally would do it if i had that much

Reactions: Duqu and lv-gras
D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
Ok how much of methadone do I have to take to suicide? I have a no real opioid tolerance except a bit Kratom.
Same question for oxycodon?