• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
I can have access to Fentanyl in sublingual tablets and concentrated methadone up to 1 g (2 bottles of 100 ml 5 mg/ml). I already have 2 g of pharma oxy and bunch of benzos. I have the antiemetic too. I would get all the benzo orally, plus the antiemetic and then I would snort as much Oxy I could. Then I would drink methadone and place the sublingual fent Tables. I am too pussy to die by hanging. I just want to die painlessly. I have chronic pain, PSSD and other shit that make my life a living hell. Would this work? Do you have some experiences with those substances?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: etherealspring and rotciv
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
I saw/have a video of someone dying with only methadone (1g), seemed pretty peaceful to me.

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
I can have access to Fentanyl in sublingual tablets and concentrated methadone up to 1 g (2 bottles of 100 ml 5 mg/ml). I already have 2 g of pharma oxy and bunch of benzos. I have the antiemetic too. I would get all the benzo orally, plus the antiemetic and then I would snort as much Oxy I could. Then I would drink methadone and place the sublingual fent Tables. I am too pussy to die by hanging. I just want to die painlessly. I have chronic pain, PSSD and other shit that make my life a living hell. Would this work? Do you have some experiences with those substances?
Thanks in advance.
I don't have any recent experiences, but I can tell you that it lowers you a g of methadone to overdose and cause a possible death

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
It has a great chance of success but if it doesn't work, don't try again with drugs cuz it would mean you have extremely high tolerance which is likely if you are in chronic pain and been taking lots of pain meds over the years

ghostdog

ghostdog

Jun 7, 2024
I was going to write post like this . in my situation i have methadone crystals 0.1g (two person fix) and some clonazepam , it's very very hard to get opies where i live, and in internet there is very little information about methadone and alcholol what i found is only that people die accidentally from mixing them, but not does whatso , do you know will be it enough? and how much i need alcohol ? i have zero tolerance to opiate/oid s

I

innerentropy

Jul 8, 2023
Indeed, I had oxy 10 times in my life. I am barely opiate naive. Just want to be sure to go.
I was going to write post like this . in my situation i have methadone crystals 0.1g (two person fix) and some clonazepam , it's very very hard to get opies where i live, and in internet there is very little information about methadone and alcholol what i found is only that people die accidentally from mixing them, but not does whatso , do you know will be it enough? and how much i need alcohol ? i have zero tolerance to opiate/oid s
I would take at least 0.5 g of methadone with benzos and antiemetics. It's an overkill, I know. But I cannot fail. 100 mg of methadone is still a ton for a naive person, but I would go with more. Methadone has a potency that increases not linearly. 200 mg of methadone has a potency that is by far more than double of 100 mg.

Last edited:
ghostdog

ghostdog

Jun 7, 2024
Thanks a lot, it's really educational for me , cause couldn't find any info on net , and i couldn't ask someone in person and that if it increases non lineary it;s a huge find , i will try to get atl least 200mg to be sure, do you know anything aabout mixing it with alcohol ? how much or how should i do it to not throw up ? i have high tolerance to alcohol ? and chloropyramine is really usfull with vomiting? thannks a lot

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here are useful threads about ODing in general and with opioids.

Reactions: ghostdog
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
How quickly does an overdose of methadone take place?
Minutes or hours?

That's the most important thing for me, I don't want to be found and end up in hospital.

I

innerentropy

Jul 8, 2023
How quickly does an overdose of methadone take place?
Minutes or hours?

That's the most important thing for me, I don't want to be found and end up in hospital.
Minutes. The main part is to lose consciousness quickly. For this reason I would snort oxycodone to make the process even faster.

• Informative
Reactions: Acritarch
I

innerentropy

Jul 8, 2023
More than 4-7 hours?
The most important thing is to be alone at least 24 hours. If someone reaches you and gives you narcan, it will be living hell. I have already attempted it. I cannot fail. I have to go all in and. If I survived, for me it would be a fucking disaster.