• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Multiple users are having this issue. Someone suggested they may have raised the post count for it. Maybe someone can clarify for you.
The OP and myself both have more or less 100 messages though and I can't start a new conversation (message or chat) either, it tells me I don't have the permission to do that. I'm pretty sure they'd never make the required post count that high. Surely it must be a temporary issue rather than something intended.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The OP and myself both have more or less 100 messages though and I can't start a new conversation (message or chat) either, it tells me I don't have the permission to do that. I'm pretty sure they'd never make the required post count that high. Surely it must be a temporary issue rather than something intended.
I honestly don't know the current requirements anymore as things have been changing, I'm just a member like you. I'd recommend raising a ticket to ask about it.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
I honestly don't know the current requirements anymore as things have been changing, I'm just a member like you. I'd recommend raising a ticket to ask about it.
Thanks for the suggestion, I think I will do that. So you don't have the issue yourself ? You can start new conversations without any problem ? The number of posts you made on this forum is absolutely insane by the way so surely you meet the required number of posts to be able to message people privately :pfff:

Edit : I have opened a ticket in which I described the issue as thoroughly as possible. I will let you know if I get any answer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I am able to start new messages or chat and my post count is not too much more than 100 so maybe if it is post count related you are only a few messages away from unlocking it :)

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am able to start new messages or chat and my post count is not too much more than 100 so maybe if it is post count related you are only a few messages away from unlocking it :)
Could very well be a time delay in place to discourage postmaxing as well.

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Could very well be a time delay in place to discourage postmaxing as well.
I never even considered that possibility 0.0 I suppose that is useful to stop spamming but I imagine it's quite annoying if you genuinely need to post something.
Are you guys able to reply to private messages? Or the whole feature is blocked?
I remember when I fist joined it was a few days before I was able to reply to wall comments and I thought that I was just being dumb and couldn't figure out how to reply and it was making me feel super guilty because I didn't want people to think I was ignoring them. After reading this post though I guess it was some kind of newbie lock and maybe I'm not as much of a dummy as I thought xD