• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I long to be held. I want nothing more than to be in someone's arms and break down. Sob. Scream. Tell them every single thing I've been through. Completely and utterly break down. And it's not something that I can do. I went out with a friend today to have some time out, but I don't share too much with her because she's also struggling and I don't want to trigger her. My family would be beyond broken and terrified to hear I'm not doing well, I can't put them through that pain again. I have no one that I can go to to break down who won't be hurt by it or have me sectioned with what I tell them. I want to break down in someone's arms so horribly. It's so painful crying on my own. It's so painful holding it all in. It's all so lonely. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to die alone. I don't want to be so lonely.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Could've written this myself, I feel your pain. I wish there was a replacement for physical touch and connection but there isn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: willitpass
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
I know that feeling. Wish I could send you a real life version of the Sully hug from the Monsters movie.

• Hugs
Reactions: willitpass
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
I'm here for you virtually if you want to DM me i'm always online and am a good listener, I don't judge people (one of those guys without opinions). I'm 24 yo and a college student M, I also find it hard to get support, I was in rehab/wards 6 times! Before I changed my life for the better and started going to a good uni. Like Ur bio says I won't help you or try and change you mindset I just want to listen to U so you can be heard. People on this forum are extremely interesting to me and I'm a guy that just wants a friend and nothing more. You can vent as much as you want to me and I'll probably vent to you as well but it's anonymous over the internet conversation, don't worry about grammar, other silly things, or what I think you can just be open with me as much as you like. If you need to just talk & vent to me I'm here and not going anywhere. I enjoy listening to people such as yourself. It's really fine whatever you're struggling with, overwhelming depression & anxiety Ive been through unbelievably rough times and it's not just for you, it's for me as well because I also want to vent and breakdown but keep it all inside.

It's just no one likes online relationships much in my experience because you have to type and most people don't spend the amount of time I do on my phone.

So genuinely if you need me, I will always be there for U, don't hesitate to message me if you feel like it. I promise I'm not a bad person and just want you to be heard. But it's up to you really and if you don't want to that's fine as well. I'm sorry for what you're going through, the world is a really cruel place and my early 20s and late teens were some of the worst times in my life where I just wanted to cease to exiet. So I understand.