• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I have a lot of favorite memories with my wife, but my favorite one is the first time she ever kissed me. God, I was so blind to see that she liked me. It was also the first time she gave me a present. It made me so happy, I'll never forget it.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AnnihilatedAnna and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Winning a medal, meeting a surprising stranger, sports injuries, egging teachers or politicians, burning a pedo's house down ... tis the little things that make life worth looking back on.

Everyone has stories and I bet you guys have some of the best of them. Come on, do share :)

Edited - Changed "Crazy" to "Memorable" :)
For me it was the twisting turn of events that happened in my life. Mind fucks that would open my eyes in the most unimaginable ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and AnnihilatedAnna
elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019
I was featured in the New York Times! It was pretty cool. I won't post here but if you really want to see the article, feel free to PM me.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AnnihilatedAnna, About_to_Go and 3 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
For me it was the twisting turn of events that happened in my life. Mind fucks that would open my eyes in the most unimaginable ways.
I'd say it was the mind fucks that brought me here :pfff:

• Hugs
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Weed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AnnihilatedAnna and Pentobartbital
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Hanging out with old friends. Smoking marijuana for the 1st time with old friends. Talking to a literal "jennifer connelly" knockoff for the entire summer, almost felt close to romantic. Playing video games with mates. Robotripping in a fucking clown house with some very interesting characters partying to hipster music and doing endless "art" stuff. Buying and playing GTA V on release day, best fucking day ever! Cyberpunk 2077 2013 announcement and 2018 demo! Not alot of stuff really, just special moments that made life seem good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I don't think my life has ever been worth it. I grew up crying on a daily basis so there's really not much I can look at and think "yep it was a good thing I didn't strangle myself with the umbilical cord". I always wish I did.

• Hugs
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
smoking 5 meo DMT the last few days has been a wonderful experience, cant say life changing yet, but it has been good lately

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Soon4me
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Winning a medal, meeting a surprising stranger, sports injuries, egging teachers or politicians, burning a pedo's house down ... tis the little things that make life worth looking back on.

Everyone has stories and I bet you guys have some of the best of them. Come on, do share :)

Edited - Changed "Crazy" to "Memorable" :)
Make love with my ex-girlfriend and having her as a girlfriend. My first job. It was about electronics and was very interesting. Ironically is the same that threw me into depression.

• Hugs
D

Dwellinglifeless

Nov 28, 2018
Cannot forget travelling the planet these last few months. Seeing beauty in the natural wonders

• Hugs
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Being the 'cool' older Brother to my youngest Brother and watching him grow into an amazing adult. My first kiss. Proving to myself that I could gain a degree after always doubting my intelligence. My Dog. Being in a band/music. Experiencing the sounds and smells of the beach. Even though I have lost them all now, being fortunate enough to have once had some friends to share moments with.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AnnihilatedAnna and dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Being the 'cool' older Brother to my youngest Brother and watching him grow into an amazing adult. My first kiss. Proving to myself that I could gain a degree after always doubting my intelligence. My Dog. Being in a band/music. Experiencing the sounds and smells of the beach. Even though I have lost them all now, being fortunate enough to have once had some friends to share moments with.
cool , how old are you man?

• Hugs
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
When I look back I only wish I'd killed myself sooner

• Aww..
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
The love I feel for my father and my pets. All the amazing people that support me. Seeing a bit of the globe. Reading my books. Playing my games.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and silentsinger