• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
LRnlazH.png

Alternatively, you can imagine the veterinarian as "A".

The artist has since chosen to recover and I don't know if she would be to pleased if her handle/artist name came up here, so I will not post it publicly. If you would like to know the artist, I can link them to you via private message.

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
It might just be my paranoia acting up but I'm pretty sure there are hidden messages being conveyed in the Democrat debates. There's certainly no meaning to be found at face value. Let's see what can be discerned and respond...

giphy.gif

The consensus is that rectal SN administration is a bad idea, comrade. You're getting senile so we'll let it slide.

giphy.gif

Woah there Handsy Joe - you're crossing boundaries again. This is about being pro choice, not pro suicide.

giphy.gif

Oooh... contentious, new guy. Using a low moment to impulsively ctb might be a good way to overcome SI but it might also incur avoidable consequences for others and significantly increase chances of failure.

giphy.gif

Let's not bring children or taxpayers into this, eh Pocahontas. Adults can find Sanctioned Suicide and pay for their own method. We're only after that freedom here.

giphy.gif

You've missed the point here Mr Buttofthegag - it's about dying not voting.

giphy.gif

Totally wrong, Kombucha lady. Fits of histrionics do not constitute an obligation to ctb.

giphy.gif

Yes Andy Pandy! Legalise medically assisted dying, legalise purchase of N - give us all the options! Ya got my vote!

(I'm not American nor politically aligned. I was just bored, so now you've got this trans Atlantic hodge podge.)

Last edited: