• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I generally find it too whiny, the beautiful people fed up with everything going fine and hoping for the world to end. It doesn't deal with complex anhedonia from trauma. I find it amateur. I just can't find it widely interpreted, like it doesn't cater for people who've truly been screwed.
Antichrist had some good quotes I do mean to watch that one again. And I like Von Trier as a person.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I generally find it too whiny, the beautiful people fed up with everything going fine and hoping for the world to end. It doesn't deal with complex anhedonia from trauma. I find it amateur. I just can't find it widely interpreted, like it doesn't cater for people who've truly been screwed.
Antichrist had some good quotes I do mean to watch that one again. And I like Von Trier as a person.
Interesting take. I found my sympathies ran out for the main character by the halfway point and instead I felt more for the sister and I think that was deliberate

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Interesting take. I found my sympathies ran out for the main character by the halfway point and instead I felt more for the sister and I think that was deliberate
I can't remember very well, but as I do she was the better character when she breaks, her bubble is destroyed. Due to caring for the spoiled character Kirsten s character reminds me of too many people irl which is probably why I'm not too fond and the unoriginal macho group. It's definitely worth watching I shoukd have said, for how he manages to capture bleakness on film, for those whove never experienced depression, it's probably more of an experience for.

So he couldn't have used characters with real illness or downtrodden because nobody gives a shit about us in this sick society.
Using pretty people with no real issues is the only way you can tend to get people into the pictures because that's the shallowness of the average person.

Going by your bio line and of you like bleak movies I wonder of you may like I stand alone (1998) from gasper Noe