samarra

samarra

Aug 17, 2019
Well I got the link for C's darknet website (after emailing him), but Nembutal is not listed as one of the products he sells on this new private market of his. I'm puzzled. :notsure:

• Aww..
Reactions: smole
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
The Chinese N seller (C?) is selling powder or liquid?

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
so who can tell me how to find this C? seems being specific about contact/identity is banned here?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Well I got the link for C's darknet website (after emailing him), but Nembutal is not listed as one of the products he sells on this new private market of his. I'm puzzled. :notsure:

That doesn't make any sense. I just checked his account on Empire, and the product is still online. Are you sure you talked to the right person? Why would you even want to buy it from a private market that belongs to the vendor? You could get scammed very easily if you do that. Like, this is only an option if you have built some kind of trust with the vendor.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Ἡγησίας, smole and 1 other person
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
I contacted someone on the internet claiming to sell N. Then he is asking for $50 for a 2g sample, paid either into a bank account or alipay. Sounding like a scam?

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
That doesn't make any sense. I just checked his account on Empire, and the product is still online. Are you sure you talked to the right person? Why would you even want to buy it from a private market that belongs to the vendor? You could get scammed very easily if you do that. Like, this is only an option if you have built some kind of trust with the vendor.
Does he still sell N on EM? Some people are saying he's not

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Reactions: Venessolotic, Moony21 and littlelady774
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
He claimed he doesn't want to sell on EM anymore because of exit scams. That's all I can tell you. The reason N isn't listed right now is, according to him, that they are behind in manufacturing and it will take up to two weeks until it's going to be listed again.

So before you order on EM, I would suggest just emailing him about whether or not he will continue selling there (and reporting back here if possible).

What we need here is people detailing a) whether they got scammed and b) test results.

Last edited:
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
Does it look like a scam?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I can confirm C is still in business. He said N will be available again in a few days. I urge the people in this forum not to spread wrong information in regards to C and his business.

The reason N isn't listed right now is, according to him, that they are behind in manufacturing and it will take up to two weeks until it's going to be listed again

N is listed. I don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: Rabitfever, chris8000, littlelady774 and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I can confirm C is still in business. He said N will be available again in a few days. I urge the people in this forum not to spread wrong information in regards to C and his business.

It's listed on EM, but on his vendor site he removed it.
This is the post I replied to. At least to me he claimed he won't sell on EM anymore. Maybe he changed his mind? Doesn't matter well know in a few days.

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Just checked last night prior to bed and his page hasn't updated indicating he isn't selling on EM either. Only thing mentioned was how packages may be delayed due to the coronavirus. Where has this information come from that he isn't selling on EM?

It's distasteful for users to spread misinformation. This is where scamming comes from and people go onto sites attacking people's innocence.

Reactions: littlelady774 and RainAndSadness
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
If you had read carefully what I wrote you would have gathered that he sent me a private message in which he stated he won't sell on EM anymore.

He cancelled orders on EM a few days ago. But why don't you just message him yourself instead? Instead if accusing people of spreading 'misinformation'.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Well, I did and he waid, he has N ready in a few days.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Okay then why don't we all just keep it quiet and then talk to each other again in a few days.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I contacted someone on the internet claiming to sell N. Then he is asking for $50 for a 2g sample, paid either into a bank account or alipay. Sounding like a scam?
99.9% scam if it's a clearnet internet website. C on EM is the only known source online.

Reactions: chris8000
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
just trying to end my life in the most peaceful way (sleep and go),,such a pain in the arse

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Please read the thread from the beginning and you will be able gather the necessary information.

Reactions: chris8000
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
It's not listed on c website, is anyone else seeing it listed elsewhere? Or know any updated news from c?

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
should you use your real name and home address or a PO Box while ordering N?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
should you use your real name and home address or a PO Box while ordering N?
Some thoughts here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-questions-receiving-and-hiding.29763/post-543030

And if anything were to ever happen, then keep in mind the following :
Practice the "right to remain silent".
Rehearse in your mind what you would say, eg "I'm exercising my right to silence. I do not wish to say anything or sign anything, etc, without a lawyer or solicitor to represent me".
Don't allow anyone to search your home without a warrant.
Don't "invite" law enforcement in.
Don't assume law enforcement are "friendly" or are "your friends".
There's no such thing as a "friendly chat" with law enforcement.
Don't just "cave in". Know your rights. Do some research.
In other words, keep a cool head, don't be bullied, don't panic.
Mentally rehearse what you will say and do.

Note : I'm not a legal expert and can't give any guarantees that the above advice is sound.
I'm simply stating what I have read in various places....

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and RainAndSadness
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My order is out. I'll update in 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: Moony21, MoreThanAFeeling, nonamegirl and 7 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Do you think coronavirus' crisis could be a problem? Good luck anyway.

Yes and no. Some orders are held back by China and take longer to arrive but the customs said they wouldn't take longer to check packages on their end.

Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and enjolras
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
My order is out. I'll update in 2-3 weeks.
How did you access EM ?
All of the EM links look down to me.. am I the only one unable to access EM ? I used dark.fail as recommanded,
It seems like the website is getting DDOS all the time

Reactions: Kruger
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
How did you access EM ?
All of the EM links look down to me.. am I the only one unable to access EM ? I used dark.fail as recommanded,
It seems like the website is getting DDOS all the time

Just keep trying. It will eventually work. Yesterday was a good day, the links worked for quite some time.

Reactions: Thenextone