HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Let's hope it's simply delivery problems due to the Corona panic. @HelensNepenthe , have you made your review neutral? Because he doesn't reship in case you place a negative review...
I ordered through his site. I have no escrow. He still has actively wrote to me. He says it is because of the coronavirus but that is the perfect excuse to not deliver.

Last edited:
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
All I can tell you is that even the postal services within my country have slowed down significantly. My recent amazon order has taken over a week, where usually it takes two days for them to be delivered.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and enjolras
ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
I have received mine from C, it took almost 4 weeks. Last night I also tried it with around 300 mg and totally passed out maybe slept like 16 hours and am still feeling like a drunk. I ordered the test kit from Exit to test the purity.

• Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, RainAndSadness, SnowStroller and 5 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I have received mine from C, it took almost 4 weeks. Last night I also tried it with around 300 mg and totally passed out maybe slept like 16 hours and am still feeling like a drunk. I ordered the test kit from Exit to test the purity.

did you already received the test kid? can you post results if you have or when you get it?
did you already received the test kid? can you post results if you have or when you get it?

did you feel uncomfortable when you went to sleep or passed out. how fast did you passed out? any memories?

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Interesting, so you took twice the amount I did. Earlier I speculated that, had I taken twice as much as I did, I would have definitely passed out; nice to see it confirmed.

Could you describe the effects, taste, etc in some more detail? You could do that in the thread I have posted yesterday, or here.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and RainAndSadness
ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020

did you feel uncomfortable when you went to sleep or passed out. how fast did you passed out? any memories?
Sure, as soon as I get the test kit but from Australia to Germany the delivery will take at least 6 weeks, with this corona maybe more than 8 weeks or so
Interesting, so you took twice the amount I did. Earlier I speculated that, had I taken twice as much as I did, I would have definitely passed out; nice to see it confirmed.

Could you describe the effects, taste, etc in some more detail? You could do that in the thread I have posted yesterday, or here.
The taste (I meant) is horrible but can be dealt with, although in high dosage it will be definitely dreadful. The effects actually took too long, like 1 hour, but I drunk 2 beer and ate some sandwich 30 minutes earlier. I also use 1 or 2 mg xanax per day so if I were to have no tolerance against benzos, maybe it will be more severe in terms of getting passed out. That's why I wanna combine it with some xanax or any kind of benzo but I'm pretty sure that N is itself pretty potent.

Not at all, after 1 hour I felt sudden dizziness but in a good way. I also felt totally relaxed like taking many xanax pills. After that I passed out

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, a.n.kirillov, enjolras and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Sure, as soon as I get the test kit but from Australia to Germany the delivery will take at least 6 weeks, with this corona maybe more than 8 weeks or so

It's possible to purchase own test kit (including ziploc bag for powder) as separate parts in Europe, with lesser delays and price tag
Exit's "Nembutal qualitative screening cassette" is a fallacy because it's only a generic barbiturate test kit, which tests for any barbiturate in general, not Nembutal specifically. It assumes that if you ordered from a N dealer, testing positive as a barb is evidence enough that it should be N. On their site, the choice of words has been carefully thought and real images removed. Basically, it is marketing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
It's possible to purchase own test kit as separate parts in Europe, with lesser delays and price tag
Exit's "Nembutal qualitative screening cassette" is a fallacy because it's only a generic barbiturate test kit, which tests for any barbiturate in general, not Nembutal specifically. It assumes that if you ordered from a N dealer, testing positive as a barb is evidence enough that it should be N. On their site, the choice of words has been carefully thought and real images removed. Basically, it is marketing.
Exit sells a qualitative test? I only knew about their quantitative one, which you use with the canisters of distilled water.

Reactions: Venessolotic
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Reactions: RainAndSadness and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
The amount was 24.8 grams btw. I used a very shitty scale, it jumps up and down 10mgs from one moment to the next, but in the 100mg range it's consistent.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, RainAndSadness and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
To be clear, they sell twice the same qualitative (not quantitative) generic barb, not N, kit. They did not rebrand barb into N here

DA882EC2 C917 46E9 AD57 117212487CFB

The quantitative test undertook is a derivate protocol based on the principle that these qualitative cassettes/strips have concentration detection levels. If you refer to the multi-drug test kit image in @a.n.kirillov 's N sleep test thread, you'll see as example of thresholds for all drug classes

F99B25B3 628F 48FF 8418 250BB8000A5E

In concrete, Exit invites us to dilute a powdered liquid, in order to match the qualitative detection level, known as "cut-off level', and from there, with mathematics, they assume a certain degree of purity (quantitative). It's a workaround...
N is never tested. It's about barbs broadly

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
It's possible to purchase own test kit (including ziploc bag for powder) as separate parts in Europe, with lesser delays and price tag
I ordered Max Bromson Triple Test Kit. They say it is quantitive.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, RainAndSadness and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, this is different ! There are 2 complementary tests : acid conversion and melting point tests, with the second one attempting quantitative assessment approximately (not utterly precise)

The 3rd test (dilution purity) is the the protocol explained above, which could be done from the 2 other simple test kits they sell cheaper, then no need to go for Bromson

3D00B007 9A9D 4D89 A0D1 C79C71AD7258

06AAC6EC 28F6 44C6 8804 C446518A7031

Exit is really here for the money. They could have named the 2 cheap kits that come with qualitative cassettes as both satisfying qualitative AND quantitative cause it incorporates the possibility of the Bromson DPT test, while the Bromson ACT test has no reputation to be particularly more accurate

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness and ardacalvin
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
When I ordered a test I saw only one option for nembutal.
This is how i got it IMG 20200417 195942

Reactions: eeyore9128, Ἡγησίας, enjolras and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
..but could be quantitative, following the Bromson DPT test instructions, with very basic standard equipments more. Too bad Exit doesn't care to mention it, simply because it would be anti-commercial, by downgrading the Max Bromson test kit's value

Yomyom, about promotion, there's still only 1 "Nembutal", the other 1 is "barbiturate", but like your photo confirms you didn't receive a "Exit test kit (Nembutal)". It's a form of cheating by neglect, on purpose

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Yomyom
ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
..but could be quantitative, following the Bromson DPT test instructions, with very basic standard equipments more. Too bad Exit doesn't care to mention it, simply because it would be anti-commercial, by downgrading the Max Bromson test kit's value

Yomyom, about promotion, there's still only 1 "Nembutal", the other 1 is "barbiturate", but like your photo confirms you didn't receive a "Exit test kit (Nembutal)". It's a form of cheating by neglect, on purpose
Without melting N, which is impossible with this test kit, how can you determine the real purity? I'm asking genuinely.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Without melting N, which is impossible with this test kit, how can you determine the real purity? I'm asking genuinely.
Knowing how sensitive the test is and then through dilution bringing the solution to the edge of detectibility (so that it barely detects it). Problem being that the dilution is calculated for a hundred percent purity. You could adjust the amount of water accordingly to test for any purity you like—for example 70 percent—but you would have to calculate it correctly.

It's not something the average person could do I guess, although a higschool education should suffice.

The dilution test, executed like exit describes, won't be successful for C's N if it is below a hundred percent purity.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Did we just nail it together. Without twist, it would be suited to detect imperfect purity principally. Then it would require repetition to pinpoint ...which could be imagined as a single excluding, antithesis test ...base assumption "My friends got results at 74% from paying at EC lab", let's test for cheap (basic kit) with a second DPT if my powder is positively purer than 70% (after adaptation of the maths). If yes, then I can CTB
Am I making sense ?

Last edited:
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Dear @RainAndSadness, are you going to test your N? It would be great to know your experience.

:hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RainAndSadness and enjolras
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
When, roughly speaking, did you order ?
I'm assuming it was before the postal service was more seriously impacted, which I think happened around 25th March.....

ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
When, roughly speaking, did you order ?
I'm assuming it was before the postal service was more seriously impacted, which I think happened around 25th March.....
I ordered on 20th March

Reactions: jgm63
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm going to make this short and sweet.
  • My order is somewhere in limbo. There are some positive updates, to say the least. I'll leave it there. More updates to come (hopefully)
  • There are more neutral feedback on C's page. Please wait until people have received their orders!

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, disabledandhopeless and Yomyom
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Dear @RainAndSadness, are you going to test your N? It would be great to know your experience.

:hug:

Hello! Most likely, yeah. I plan to send a sample to energy control as soon as possible. Although it's unlikely that my product is gonna be significantly worse than the previous test results but it would be great to know for sure, knowing the exact purity of my N makes planning an exit a bit easier..

Edit: This is my 1000th post in this forum.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, SnowStroller, enjolras and 1 other person
G

Greg V2

Apr 19, 2020
How can I figure out all of these abbreviations? Is there a guide? Thank you.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
How can I figure out all of these abbreviations? Is there a guide? Thank you.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Reactions: enjolras
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Got the results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-123553.png
    Screenshot_20200421-123553.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: slowflame, Moony21, Mud. and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Why is that bad. 25x0.69 = enough by any stretch of the imagination. The unknown substance can't be anything wildly dangerous, since several people have tested it by now and no one has had a hallucinatory trip or a trip to the hospital.
I have asked him that btw, he does not answer this question, which is kinda silly, since everybody will know eventually that there is a filler substance and the purity is not 98 percent
I mean hypothetically the filler substance could be sugar mixed with just enough cyanide to kill a person for example; then my oral test wouldn't have indicated that, since the amount of cyanide in 150mg of the powder would have been too small to have an effect. But why would he do that? Why waste his money, time and reputation by sending out real N mixed with noxious chemicals for no good reason?

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128, Ἡγησίας and RainAndSadness
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
Hey. Thank you for posting your lab results.

I just wanna say : I ordered from C exactly 2 months ago, on February 26th 2020.
To this day, I still haven"t received the parcel.
The track says it's "in transit"

I keep thinking it was intercepted by customs \ police, or lost, or simply a fake parcel was sent and I was scammed by C.

C offers no reshipment or refund, he keeps on telling me "just wait it's in transit"

Maybe it's just bad luck, but I still wanted to notify people in here that I didn't receive the parcel and he doesn't seem to care.

Note : I am in contact with him though Email (secmail adress on his EM profile), and also through his third party website without escrow

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Kruger, enjolras and 2 others