• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

asdfandqwerty

asdfandqwerty

some guy
Feb 27, 2022
Hey guys. I'm following Stan's and the Suicide Wiki's guides on SN, and I want to get this right. Unfortunately, I have a beaker, but no scale. No way to obtain one as I have time constraints. I only have standard kitchen utensils. I could try to get an actual measuring spoon, but I do not know if I'll be able to obtain one in my area.
"The dose can be summarized to 15 g for underweight persons, 20 g for healthy-weight persons, and 25 g for overweight persons [...] Sodium nitrite density is 2.168 g/cm^3. Assuming that one standard teaspoon holds about 5 cm^3, the required dose is equivalent to 2 teaspoons of sodium nitrite." (From the Suicide Wiki)
I'm underweight, so 15 g should be enough for me. So according to the site, 2 teaspoons should be enough, right? I just want to be absolutely sure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
2 teaspoon does not equate to 15gr. Spoonful imstead

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...u-weigh-a-tablespoon.41429/page-2#post-761090
Make sure you read through the entire thread.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
asdfandqwerty

asdfandqwerty

some guy
Feb 27, 2022
The more I read the harder it is to make a decisive conclusion when people say such different things. How about if I ask this: how much is 1 g of SN in ml? At this point, the most accurate measurement I can make is probably with the 1 beaker in my possession. I'd make a new thread to ask this, but I'm worried about spamming.