disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
lately I've been feeling that this body im in is meant to die from an early age. no wonder why I never could answer when teachers asked "where do you see yourself in 10 years?" All I could think of is that I'd be dead. I'm a waste of life even if I have friends and family who love me. I've struggled mentally since I was a child and it has only gotten worse as the time goes.

I'm so upset, I wish I was a valuable person. All I am is someone who is easy to forget, why would I want to keep living a life where I'm treated like dust?
all I've ever wanted in my life is someone to comfort me. Why am I not worthy enough to deserve that even from my own parents .

• Love
Reactions: imissmykitten
NoStanding

NoStanding

Do not find incentive; create it.
May 29, 2023
I have a similar thing, kinda. Whenever I think of the future, I just imagine the color gray. I'm not sure why but I do. It convinced me to stop thinking of the future which I havent done for a while now to be honest. Now I just try to live for the moment which feels a bit better for me than living for the future, though I do end up spending too much money and ending up in debt... :ahhha:

Anyhow if you feel like you are being treated by dust, unfortunately the people around you suck and that isnt your fault. I guess try to find people that have any sort of emotions and ride the wave from there.

• Hugs
Reactions: disgustingtrash
disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
living in the moment would maybe make me feel a little less shitty. im glad that helps you, I'm going to try to do the same. I spend too much time worrying about the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoStanding
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally wish that I left this world at a much younger age, I know that I'm certainly not meant to exist here and the only thing I'm meant for is to return to the state of non-existence, it's so dreadful how I've managed to exist for this long, I really think it's true that some people aren't meant for existing but anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dainhla and disgustingtrash
disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
I personally wish that I left this world at a much younger age, I know that I'm certainly not meant to exist here and the only thing I'm meant for is to return to the state of non-existence, it's so dreadful how I've managed to exist for this long, I really think it's true that some people aren't meant for existing but anyway I wish you the best.
I really appreciate your replies, i can just tell you are the sweetest person. It's always the people who deserve the best who get the worst lives. I'm sorry.

Yym1

Yym1

May 30, 2023
lately I've been feeling that this body im in is meant to die from an early age. no wonder why I never could answer when teachers asked "where do you see yourself in 10 years?" All I could think of is that I'd be dead. I'm a waste of life even if I have friends and family who love me. I've struggled mentally since I was a child and it has only gotten worse as the time goes.

I'm so upset, I wish I was a valuable person. All I am is someone who is easy to forget, why would I want to keep living a life where I'm treated like dust?
all I've ever wanted in my life is someone to comfort me. Why am I not worthy enough to deserve that even from my own parents .

You are probably valued you just can't see it and even if your not your gonna meet more people who are gonna love you cuz I been through the same thing but even though we all have have same end goal in this site I believe some people should fight there depression more but that's your choice and I'm not tryna judge you