• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Idkwhatonamemyself

Jun 20, 2023
Hi.. Its me again. I already posted a discussion with what methods should I use and I don't think I was that specific.

This isn't my first time being suicidal nor planning to kill myself. At age 14, being a girl with autism, I studied the mind and body My hyperfocus was psychology though that would never reach my goal. I had planned everything very well, emails set at a certain time explaining everything. Though plans changed when my mum decided to come back half an hours earlier by them I had cut my brachial artery. Though medical resources are so advanced now, that I end up with mild nerve damage (cause me slow reflexes etc) and living another 4 miserable years on this planet.

I have heard people who have hanged themselves and ended being paralyzed or people who took an overdose and still survived.. I want to make sure I am gone. I have everything planned, the letters, the date, goodbye gifts if the people I love want to remember me etc. Though if it causes too much pain, I will understand if they throw my stuff away. Though there is still one thing remaining, the method I use. From past attempts to stories I hear, how do I make sure the medical system of my country does bring me back against my will. I think society should let me choose between life and death like how people can choose to vote. I am at a certain age now and though now I am not a child anymore, people will still consider me 'too young'. So when in their eyes will it be considered alright? I don't think it ever will, society's expectations I have dealt with my whole life.

The community seems to be very understanding on here and I am sure that people will know much more them me. Though looking for methods if much harder than it seems with websites using an excuse to hack or going on your search history. So as a favour and I am grateful to whoever makes time for this, in the comments can someone right methods and how successful they are. It would mean a lot.

Sorry for the long paragraphs and thank you for reading this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays, not a person and figure8
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
Wait 24 hours after the creation of your account, write a few more posts and a search function will become available. Use it to look for methods.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking to read about different methods then there is the suicide resource compilation section on here, I wish that suicide is easier, it's certainly so horrible to hear of people failing, we all deserve the option of a way to peacefully and reliably escape from all the suffering. Anyway, best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.