• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

indefinitelynumb444

Feb 17, 2024
Holy shit my SN order just arrived from the old MDS source, I'm in a bit of shock I didn't think it was coming after the shut down.. I'm feeling less in a place to take it, I'm honestly scared to have it in my possession but I don't want to get rid of it. Heres to hoping I have the strength to hold on to it until I need it. I dont want to rush to CTB without having my affairs in order first but holy fucking shit I could do this right now if I wanted to....

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's a surreal feeling to know you have it within your grasp, it'll take time to settle in. Surprised you got it though considering recent developments but I'm sure it must've been an older order.

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That's good news OP and I hope you'll soon be one with eternal peace whenever it's your time.

Reactions: indefinitelynumb444
I

indefinitelynumb444

Feb 17, 2024
It's a surreal feeling to know you have it within your grasp, it'll take time to settle in. Surprised you got it though considering recent developments but I'm sure it must've been an older order.
Thats the best way to describe it, very surreal....Yes I ordered in late Feb. Im grateful I found the source before it got pulled down, I made it under the wire by about a week or two.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thats the best way to describe it, very surreal....Yes I ordered in late Feb. Im grateful I found the source before it got pulled down, I made it under the wire by about a week or two.
You got it just in the nick of time then. I felt the same way when I got my sn last year, it's very odd but surreal.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
can you PM me the link to the source?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put πŸ™… βœ‹ Where's the exit πŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
Holy shit my SN order just arrived from the old MDS source, I'm in a bit of shock I didn't think it was coming after the shut down.. I'm feeling less in a place to take it, I'm honestly scared to have it in my possession but I don't want to get rid of it. Heres to hoping I have the strength to hold on to it until I need it. I dont want to rush to CTB without having my affairs in order first but holy fucking shit I could do this right now if I wanted to....

PREPARE FOR 1000 PMs asking you for the source now btw 😏

But congrats πŸŽ‰

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Nice! Are you in the US? & when did you order? I am hoping mine still comes as well, ordered on February 24th.
can you PM me the link to the source?
The source has been shut down since their order.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024

Wow. Just curious, when did you order it? He got busted late last year. You got lucky not only to receive it, but to receive it with, from what it sounds like, no hassle.

EDIT: sorry, I may me confusing the MDS (Ukraine) guy with the Canadian (Law) guy?

Last edited:
I

indefinitelynumb444

Feb 17, 2024
Wow. Just curious, when did you order it? He got busted late last year. You got lucky not only to receive it, but to receive it with, from what it sounds like, no hassle.

EDIT: sorry, I may me confusing the MDS (Ukraine) guy with the Canadian (Law) guy?
Yeah the MDS Ukraine website was only shut down in the past couple weeks, I just slipped in under the wire thankfully and with no wellness checks

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I am jealous.. It must feel relaxing that now you have a way out. Good for you. Just think through before you make the final decision.

• Love