• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Welp I just checked the website also and it's gone. I literally wasted $52. I knew I should have gotten it sooner. Like fuck.
When did you buy it? All parcels sent out will likely arrive. And looks like he shipped every day. At the moment the website is most likely the only thing that's gone.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ–•Sadistic pro-lifers scumbag lunatics! I hate these motherfuckers with all my heart and soul!

• Love
Reactions: 4am, hikikomorizombie and bluebird16
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
This is truly unbelievable
Doesn't the bbc have anything better to do like a real story? Other than making our lives worse? Self Righteous Pieces of crap

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, hikikomorizombie, bluebird16 and 1 other person
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
Should I be worried about a welfare check?

D

Deleted member 65988

They want people to die violently but in a way which they won't get to see for themselves. Pro lifers are awful
Better to keep people miserable here then do anything else that makes sense like, I don't know, holding a weak and spineless government accountable as to why people are going as far to risk it and buy a chemical from a vendor, wait anxiously for days till they obtain it.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, ijustwishtodie and Daxter_87
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Should I be worried about a welfare check?
I don't think these guys keep lists of buyers, and even if they do, they are not going to hand over anything.

Reactions: restless.dreams and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I don't think these guys keep lists of buyers, and even if they do, they are not going to hand over anything.
So, it probably won't be as extensive as the K-law situation then.

Reactions: Relic
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The BBC probably caused more death with their story. People will probably panic and use their SN now rather than wait for a welfare call.

Most people only have stuff like SN for a comfort blanket, not to actually use. Out of the 5000 suicides a year, only 200 were SN. Meaningless in the broader picture.

Now they push even more people to the profiteering dealers on the DNMs selling this stuff for Ā£250.

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Cakeisalie, betternever2havbeen and 5 others
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
So, it probably won't be as extensive as the K-law situation then.
They sold a legal substance. The main problem they might have is maybe not declaring the goods for international packages. But that rule is broken daily millions of times, globally. These guys are very business minded and not invested in other stuff like KL was.

• Informative
Reactions: Cakeisalie and Deleted member 65988
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
The authorities have previously worked with the shipping companies to obtain address info. If the vendor doesn't cooperate, they'll just get the info from the postal service. So, I would prepare yourself for some form of welfare check, just in case they go this route.

• Aww..
Reactions: restless.dreams, betternever2havbeen, Tears in Rain and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

They sold a legal substance. The main problem they might have is maybe not declaring the goods for international packages. But that rule is broken daily millions of times, globally. These guys are very business minded and not invested in other stuff like KL was.
I see your point there.

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
The authorities have previously worked with the shipping companies to obtain address info. If the vendor doesn't cooperate, they'll just get the info from the postal service. So, I would prepare yourself for some form of welfare check, just in case they go this route.
There's a lot of interesting speculation in this thread, do we think this will happen?

Are people with current orders especially vulnerable do you think?

How would one even prepare for a welfare check in such a situation? Just deny?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
People can say they bought some bullets or whatever the fuck, when someone asks. They can't just start breaking down people's doors because there is a chance. It would not hurt to be cautious, but no reason to be paranoid.

D

Deleted member 65988

They can't just start breaking down people's doors because there is a chance
I don't know why but my image of a welfare check consisted of this action, considering how pressing the issue is to obtain a deadly method before anyone else uses it which some may be planning to do in the near future.

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I don't know why but my image of a welfare check consisted of this action, considering how pressing the issue is to obtain a deadly method before anyone else uses it which some may be planning to do in the near future.
There probably are some people they have to shoot first, just to check their pulse. But at some point they need to start to behave, or the police states that have been built for decades might just get crushed by the masses. At the moment they still pick their fights and only go after the weakest, but there is a real chance to slip any day.

P.S If you have a granny like this old lady in the video then have her stationed at your house to intercept the welfare police knocking at your door. Bon appetit;
She parked her broom right around the corner.

B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
Fucking hell. I finally found the website myself last week after asking for the source to no avail and was considering buying SN from it soon.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Would the authorities even do a welfare check if the SN wasn't mailed? And if so what information can you even say if they have your address, email, and bank info? Just say the standard lie that it was for meat curing? Or say that it wasn't yourself that tried to buy it? And if they don't have a warrant at least in the US they can't go inside your place right?

Maybe I'm getting a bit too paranoid at the moment but this takedown feels different with how fast they took it down and even found the seller.