• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
i have seen people on SS say that they don't think the MDS source would get through customs if it went through an x ray. However, recently I've seen people post on here what the MDS packaging is like and it seems to be a bag of unlabeled powder in a box, and I'm wondering whether this would get intercepted in customs for going through an x ray.

I am absolutely so desperate for some SN currently and it seems MDS is basically the only possible source I have access to. I really can't have a welfare check though. Btw, If anybody knows of a niche SN source that can ship internationally I'd very much appreciate any help. I really just want a peaceful death and don't want to have to do something like overdose on paracetamol considering less then 12 months ago I could have ordered from IC, but unfortunately I find myself in this situation where SN has been cracked down on.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
It may get noticed because SN looks vastly different than what is declared on the customs form.

Reactions: Venessolotic
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
It varies. They mix it up to avoid possible suspicion.
do they declare whatever's on the customs form as a powder though? Since if it's labelled as something that isn't a powder and then it goes through the x ray and it's found to be a powder I'm guessing that'd get caught

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
do they declare whatever's on the customs form as a powder though? Since if it's labelled as something that isn't a powder and then it goes through the x ray and it's found to be a powder I'm guessing that'd get caught
For mine, yes, it was labeled as a form of powder. Another that I know of had a similar experience in labeling. They try to match it somewhat close to the material in the package. Although if they know what mine is supposed to look like, then it probably would have been seized. The SN that I got isn't powdery. It's still pretty grainy but in finer form.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I find it ironic that a country that's being invaded ships this to others in the west whose leaders support financially against the agressors

Reactions: jujuklam
Blazingluke

Blazingluke

Jan 3, 2024
For mine, yes, it was labeled as a form of powder. Another that I know of had a similar experience in labeling. They try to match it somewhat close to the material in the package. Although if they know what mine is supposed to look like, then it probably would have been seized. The SN that I got isn't powdery. It's still pretty grainy but in finer form.
Could you share the mds source? I'm new but I cannot take living I know I'm a new account but I'm willing to provide any evidence that I'm serious even if that means video calling to show scars of if previous ctb attempts.
I am desperate for a source for sn

doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
has anyone in America ordered from this source? What happened? I'm worried about customs and or getting someone sent to my house.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
has anyone in America ordered from this source? What happened? I'm worried about customs and or getting someone sent to my house.
From the US. I got it just fine with no issues besides some delays from the shipper and customs.

• Hugs
Reactions: doomedtolive
kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
From the US. I got it just fine with no issues besides some delays from the shipper and customs.
Would you help me with the MDS source? I am trying to buy as well. I haven't had luck figuring out a good reliable source

Last edited:
B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
i have seen people on SS say that they don't think the MDS source would get through customs if it went through an x ray. However, recently I've seen people post on here what the MDS packaging is like and it seems to be a bag of unlabeled powder in a box, and I'm wondering whether this would get intercepted in customs for going through an x ray.

I am absolutely so desperate for some SN currently and it seems MDS is basically the only possible source I have access to. I really can't have a welfare check though. Btw, If anybody knows of a niche SN source that can ship internationally I'd very much appreciate any help. I really just want a peaceful death and don't want to have to do something like overdose on paracetamol considering less then 12 months ago I could have ordered from IC, but unfortunately I find myself in this situation where SN has been cracked down on.
What does MDS stand for so I can try to find it.