6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
As the title suggests I'm just curious as to whether MDMA as a crystal or pill form has any interaction or adverse effects with either meto or sn that will potentially stop me from CTB?
I've taken MDMA before so I know what it's like just unsure if it'll fuck up my plans
I would usually google something like this but since it's a rather niche combination I don't think I'd get any advice from there.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
As the title suggests I'm just curious as to whether MDMA as a crystal or pill form has any interaction or adverse effects with either meto or sn that will potentially stop me from CTB?
I've taken MDMA before so I know what it's like just unsure if it'll fuck up my plans
I would usually google something like this but since it's a rather niche combination I don't think I'd get any advice from there.
I don't see the interaction, if it helps, I am taking a dose of GBL beforehand to help me through

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
L

L-L

-
Nov 14, 2019
I imagine that if you're fasting you might even absorb the MDMA quicker than you usually would. I'd be careful not to take too much - don't want your last roll to be a negative one!

Reactions: 6ixxy
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
that's at least some reassurance, I'm just a bit wary of being buzzing off my tits whilst in the process of dying, not sure how it's going to feel, confusing I'd imagine
I imagine that if you're fasting you might even absorb the MDMA quicker than you usually would. I'd be careful not to take too much - don't want your last roll to be a negative one!
I just want to have some form of high to try and take my mind off of it, I'd go for benzos but I've never had them before so unsure how I'd react

Reactions: L-L
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
MDMA can jeopardize you attempt but in different way, u can just enjoy trip soo much that u will not want to ctb anymore. I can't imagine to have any urge to die on this empathogen.

Reactions: robokiller
Suiplastic

Suiplastic

Oct 15, 2018
When i was taking mdma regularly i had no suicidal tendencies ... It is the best antidepressant ever made.