• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Sounds like it's finally gaining ground:

I've had fantastic succcess with 'shrooms, both tripping and microdosing, and while I didn't enjoy the LSD I must admit it worked similarly for microdosing. I'm hoping to try MDMA soon, if I can find a safe source.

Reactions: Psilo
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Lets find it out, let us get all high at the same time. :hihi:

Reactions: lost_soul83
Barzakh

Barzakh

Apr 7, 2019
i have done molly many times and it was the most beautiful experience. Just pure bliss

Reactions: lost_soul83
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I have never done "molly" however extacy i have done and it was a blissful experience every single time but do be careful it's not that addictive imo however continued use will worsen depression, a lot

Reactions: Jc40
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I have never done "molly" however extacy i have done and it was a blissful experience every single time but do be careful it's not that addictive imo however continued use will worsen depression, a lot
Molly is slang for ecstasy. I haven't done it since my high school days, but it was a fantastic trip. However, the come down was awful, muscles in my body hurt that I didn't even know I had!

Last edited:
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Molly is slang for ecstasy. I haven't done it since my high school days, but it was a fantastic trip. However, the come down was awful, muscles in my body hurt that I didn't even know I had!
I have also read about ketamine treatment for mood disorders as well. I would love to try that!

My understanding is they are a little different aka molly is typically in capsule form and does not "have" to be cut with other things while extacy would have to be cut with some things to bind it in a pill form. However both often have other things in them anyway.

I'd like to try ketamine. I'm a big fan of drugs in general actually if i was not so old and friendless I might still be doing them

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've also read about ketamine as a treatment for depression. I'd like to try that! Why not? I've tried almost everything else the mental "health" profession has to offer.

My understanding is they are a little different aka molly is typically in capsule form and does not "have" to be cut with other things while extacy would have to be cut with some things to bind it in a pill form. However both often have other things in them anyway.

I'd like to try ketamine. I'm a big fan of drugs in general actually if i was not so old and friendless I might still be doing them
I was literally posting about ketamine when you were responding to my post! Lol! Great minds think alike I guess.

Last edited: