What is your favorite McDonald's items ?

• Total voters
F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
I like their sasuage mcmuffins becasue they are so affordable

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Red star, Deafsn0w and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I just gave my home McDonald's this review on Google. lol

I've been going to this McDonald's for over 35 years now and I consider it to be my Home McDonald's. In all that time I have never really had any bad food except for the occasional fry's that were cooked in old oil. With that said I have a few complaints. # 1 If you go inside prepare to wait for your food ! First they can be very slow at taking your order. Sometimes I will stand at the counter for a few minutes with no other customers in front of me before someone actually notices me and reluctantly decides to take my order. Secondly sometimes I will wait for over 10 minutes to get my food which is usually only just 1 or 2 sandwiches a fry and a pop. The dining area can be a complete pigsty with receipts and other stuff on the floor, garbage cans are so full you can't put anything in them, fruit flies flying around the ketchup dispenser that is sometimes empty, sticky patches on the floor, and then you have to sometimes deal with little kids screaming in the PlayPlace. It's like ever since they added on the double drive-thru the place has gone to hell as far as going inside to eat is concerned. It also seems like all of the good employees who were there for years all quit since then also. They seem to still have a few good employees but I see a lot of employees standing around doing nothing except socializing or playing with their cell phones. Some of the guys working there could use a shave and a shirt that fits right. I'll give the food quality a 4.5 but everything else is a 1

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Chloe, IwasElla and 2 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
CBO

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deafsn0w, mattwitt and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Bacon and egg mcmuffin please

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I like double cheezburgers, but with only cheese and no condiments or pickles. + French fries and a coke.

But only sometimes. If I'm eating fast food, I prefer in n out burger as an option. McDonald's can be good sometimes though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I like double cheezburgers, but with only cheese and no condiments or pickles. + French fries and a coke.

But only sometimes. If I'm eating fast food, I prefer in n out burger as an option. McDonald's can be good sometimes though.
They actually have a special right now. 1 double cheezburger and 1 small fry for 2 bucks. I got 2 of those the other day : )

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
They actually have a special right now. 1 double cheezburger and 1 small fry for 2 bucks. I got 2 of those the other day : )
Ooooo that's good to know, thank you for informing me!

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I've never tried the chicken nugget things as they looked suspicious but I've given all the "burgers" a bash - provided they have successfully removed the cabbage. I don't like cabbagey things in a burger.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Used to like the fries, tried some again the other day, it's like they pour a sack of salt on one potato. Not going there again.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Why isn't the McBacon on the list?

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Used to like the fries, tried some again the other day, it's like they pour a sack of salt on one potato. Not going there again.
I think it's a hit or miss based on location.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I always go for a cheeseburger, sometimes double, chicken selects and a medium coke. Or if I'm there for breakfast a sausage and egg mcmuffin, a hash brown and a flat white :)

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I always go for a cheeseburger, sometimes double, chicken selects and a medium coke. Or if I'm there for breakfast a sausage and egg mcmuffin, a hash brown and a flat white :)
I love the hash browns! If we're talking breakfast, a McGriddle with sausage egg and cheese is pretty satisfying.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I love the hash browns! If we're talking breakfast, a McGriddle with sausage egg and cheese is pretty satisfying.
We don't have those in the uk :( they look amazing though!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You know what I don't get? How McD's can be so inconsistent with their food when they are the very definition of cookie-cutter. The other day I got a Bic Mac with a bun so hard you'd need a hacksaw to get through it. I was starving so I considered eating it anyway, but then remembered I don't have dental insurance and I'd catch the bus that much sooner were I forced to resemble the rest of the gap-toothed residents of this fine state. I briefly considered sending it to the defense department for analysis and possible use in the development of tanks, but I was pissed off and too stingy to pay for postage. Fucking McDonald's.

Reactions: wiIIow, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
once saw an employee pouring fries into the deep fryer and going too deep with the plastic packing, part of it melted...he looked embarassed and just walked away. xD
never gonna eat them plastic fries again

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
We don't have those in the uk :( they look amazing though!
That's a shame. I'll have to freeze one for you, then pack in blue ice in an ice chest and ship overnight.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
McDonald's apple pies. Good but proper burn you up if you spill the filling on you!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
McDonald's apple pies. Good but proper burn you up if you spill the filling on you!

God totally!! Do not eat while driving!!

I do think they should do the breakfast menu all day though as I don't want a burger at 10.35 am

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018

I do think they should do the breakfast menu all day though as I don't want a burger at 10.35 am
You should be their ceo :)

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018

Yeah that'd be the dream getting a breakfast meal any time of day! Also like the mozzarella dippers/cheese bites or "crack cheese" as we call it when ordering!

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
You know what I don't get? How McD's can be so inconsistent with their food when they are the very definition of cookie-cutter. The other day I got a Bic Mac with a bun so hard you'd need a hacksaw to get through it. I was starving so I considered eating it anyway, but then remembered I don't have dental insurance and I'd catch the bus that much sooner were I forced to resemble the rest of the gap-toothed residents of this fine state. I briefly considered sending it to the defense department for analysis and possible use in the development of tanks, but I was pissed off and too stingy to pay for postage. Fucking McDonald's.
This whole post lmao

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Anyone one else remember/like these?!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Yeah that'd be the dream getting a breakfast meal any time of day! Also like the mozzarella dippers/cheese bites or "crack cheese" as we call it when ordering!

Yes! Why are they only "seasonal" ? And why don't they come on a box of 20? I don't want 5 paper bags with 4 each.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I miss the Italian stack :(

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 2 others