DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Maybe I'll stay another day, another week. But I want a new life so badly. I want to reincarnate so badly. What should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Some place nice and Praestat_Mori
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
You don't need to throw away your current life in order to taste what it is like to live a new life. Here are some random ideas that may feel like living a new life, or like a vacation. I hope it's the former.
  • Travel to a different country/state/city and live off the street for a period (e.g. a week). This is more about giving yourself a new perspective on life.
  • Take a brief leave from work to do some full-time volunteering. Not only will you likely feel good about volunteering but you may also learn more about what you like and dislike to do.
  • Ask a friend or family member if you could live with them for a short period. For all they know, you just want a change of pace and experience something new. You could shadow your friend at their work, or explore their city, or clean their home top to bottom to show your appreciation for staying over, or leave your friend hogtied in the closet while you take over their life.
  • Change the interior of your home by moving all your furniture into a different position. Personally, just moving my couch to a different angle gives me a sense of living in a new room.
My point is that you can explore the world around you in the hope of finding something that you love to do more than what you're doing now. If you don't have the means to take a week off work then change your routines. Pick up a new hobby, go a day without electronic devices, eat different foods, change your appearance (hair, clothes, make-up), destroy what you hate (e.g. break that mug) and appreciate what you love (e.g. deep clean that bookshelf).

I don't know how to reincarnate though. Maybe act (roleplay) being a different person and stick to your new persona for some time. It only has to feel real even if it's not.

Reactions: ursaminor and DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
And if all these possibilities have been taken away from me? Its always easy said, amd i do appreciate your message ❤️ it's an advice I'd also give, but for some, these possibilities have been rendered impossible by circumstances that are out of their hands.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Damn, i get you. I wish i could just start another life, or at least go back to the past and fix my mistakes. Im right now working so damn much while studying, just so when i get older i'll be able to run away and either commit or fake my death. I wish i could hrlp you, but i cant even help myself. Fuck, life would be so damn better if reincarnation was real.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Damn, i get you. I wish i could just start another life, or at least go back to the past and fix my mistakes. Im right now working so damn much while studying, just so when i get older i'll be able to run away and either commit or fake my death. I wish i could hrlp you, but i cant even help myself. Fuck, life would be so damn better if reincarnation was real.
That's what I intended when I was younger. It didn't work out. I believe it's real, I encountered a few situations in life that strengthened my believe. One was when my three year old grandson told me out of the blue how he died previously it makes you think and believe.

• Love
Reactions: notherenotnow
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I don't know about your circumstances. I understand that it's difficult to make a change if you're in the care of another person, or under the supervision of an entity, or otherwise have all your possibilities taken from you. If you're unable to make a change in your life or if none of the changes of pace had a positive effect on you, then I don't know what the next step should be. Whichever step you take next, I hope it'll bring you to happiness as close as possible. I'm open to any correspondence if you're interested in my thoughts on ideas that suit your circumstances.

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
My circumstances are pretty fucked up. I used to travel a lot, used to have my family bit all that's been taken away from me. I will soon be jobless, broke and alone. And that's for 100% certain. Sometimes things are that bleak. I never would have thought it could hit me that hard, but it did. So I need to get out of here, out of this life. I got the stuff I need, I had a wonderful life that I appreciated but that is over and won't come back.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds