• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I really don't want to be saying this (and maybe i'll get flak for posting this but whatever) but I'm really starting to consider wether i was wrong about being here

At 1st i felt quite indifferently was looking for suicide methods and trying to find the perfect way to go…as you can tell I'm still here and i've failed to do so

After awhile i slowly started to gain a presence here and started to even find a few people I considered friends or even just people i reconised that i deemed friendly

The last few weeks however…I'm starting to honestly think differently some of the people I considered to be "friends" turned out not to be so…i had people pushing SN a ton on me and people naturally got pissed about a public post i somewhat regret now

Had people harrass and bully me in dm's and just getting into all sorts of questionable shit and now i think…was i really right about this community being friendly and kind

I'm not saying there isn't kind people out there christ no they clearly is but I'm now starting to question wether they're is more bad people than good..i think there was a point on here ironically i felt less suicidal because of the friendly and positive engagements i made but now i'm feeling closer to how i did when i joined this site or even a few months ago when i was desperate to go

The information is there for most methods It's either me trying to understand them,a difficulty of access or any and other complications that just make things hard for me

People have varying levels of understanding of this…some people think I'm not serious,or not ready…some people think I'm lying or doing it for attention and none of that is fucking true…

I admit it I'm asking for alot…everything i want is out of fucking reach for me…I've considered method apon method but i just can't fucking find one thats like "yea,i'm ok with this…this is possible"

I joined here in hopes of finding the answers and peace i was looking for,and that is not a failure of anyone by all means I'm fully aware of that

I just wish I could've just been gone by now knowing i don't offer good to the word nor feel welcomed in it…just dealing with endless pain and suffering

I don't want to say i'm leaving…i'm not at that point yet but I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind…

• Hugs
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, Forever Sleep, set0553 and 4 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm really sorry for how recent incidents have affected you with regard to the forum, I truly can't understand why users felt it necessary to make things difficult for you as they have, judging by the examples of behavior you've pointed out.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, Heartaches, eatantz and 1 other person
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm really sorry for how recent incidents have affected you with regard to the forum, I truly can't understand why users felt it necessary to make things difficult for you as they have, judging by the examples of behavior you've pointed out.
Thanks man I appreciate it,i was half hoping this wouldn't of been taken the wrong way as i was quite emotional writing this

Like there is times i've felt really postivly about this community i have posts to back that up nor would i join the "PC parades" party to shut shit down

Really toxic people exist on every platform just sad that SS isn't exclusive from that

I do still appreciate the support and help i have had while i've been here though and I certainly don't regret joining

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks man I appreciate it,i was half hoping this wouldn't of been taken the wrong way as i was quite emotional writing this

Like there is times i've felt really postivly about this community i have posts to back that up nor would i join the "PC parades" party to shut shit down

Really toxic people exist on every platform just sad that SS isn't exclusive from that

I do still appreciate the support and help i have had while i've been here though and I certainly don't regret joining
I understand, it's normal at times to vent about it as I've struggled with that before so I understand where you're coming from.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It can be hard to make friends online sometimes when you never know what people are really about.

Reactions: Heartaches and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It can be hard to make friends online sometimes when you never know what people are really about.
Unfortunately its just hard for me to make friends in general,always had issues not just socially but emotionally.

I never originally came here for friendships…i mean that much is obvious over time they just happened naturally but i almost wish i never formed them to begin with

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Don't let other people ruin your experience on here, choose to only engage with people who understand and sympathize with you and forget about the rest. This forum can be a safe haven from all the judgment and heartache in the world, but you have to choose to navigate it carefully and don't waste time on people who may ruin your experience on here because there are some good kind people on here that make everyone of us feel less alone and heard.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Don't let other people ruin your experience on here, choose to only engage with people who understand and sympathize with you and forget about the rest. This forum can be a safe haven from all the judgment and heartache in the world, but you have to choose to navigate it carefully and don't waste time on people who may ruin your experience on here because there are some good kind people on here that make everyone of us feel less alone and heard.
That's somewhat difficult when seemingly no one can ever fully understand. But I appreciate your kind words all the same really i do

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I really don't want to be saying this (and maybe i'll get flak for posting this but whatever) but I'm really starting to consider wether i was wrong about being here

At 1st i felt quite indifferently was looking for suicide methods and trying to find the perfect way to go…as you can tell I'm still here and i've failed to do so

After awhile i slowly started to gain a presence here and started to even find a few people I considered friends or even just people i reconised that i deemed friendly

The last few weeks however…I'm starting to honestly think differently some of the people I considered to be "friends" turned out not to be so…i had people pushing SN a ton on me and people naturally got pissed about a public post i somewhat regret now

Had people harrass and bully me in dm's and just getting into all sorts of questionable shit and now i think…was i really right about this community being friendly and kind

I'm not saying there isn't kind people out there christ no they clearly is but I'm now starting to question wether they're is more bad people than good..i think there was a point on here ironically i felt less suicidal because of the friendly and positive engagements i made but now i'm feeling closer to how i did when i joined this site or even a few months ago when i was desperate to go

The information is there for most methods It's either me trying to understand them,a difficulty of access or any and other complications that just make things hard for me

People have varying levels of understanding of this…some people think I'm not serious,or not ready…some people think I'm lying or doing it for attention and none of that is fucking true…

I admit it I'm asking for alot…everything i want is out of fucking reach for me…I've considered method apon method but i just can't fucking find one thats like "yea,i'm ok with this…this is possible"

I joined here in hopes of finding the answers and peace i was looking for,and that is not a failure of anyone by all means I'm fully aware of that

I just wish I could've just been gone by now knowing i don't offer good to the word nor feel welcomed in it…just dealing with endless pain and suffering

I don't want to say i'm leaving…i'm not at that point yet but I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind…
We don't know each other, and I'm new here, but I've seen your posts, and hope you don't leave here. That kind of thing happens on every platform, and life in general. The number of "friends" I've had that weren't friends has been insane.. truly sucks some ppl can be that way, but some like me are not..

Reactions: goodoldnoname923