abigail

abigail

trying to get better for him ~
Aug 10, 2024
Here's the context
I've been thinking about doing the same for a few months. I'm gonna go get it setup as i'm curious. Did you drink the whole thing or just a few sips?
Hm, doing some reading into it, it would appear the lethal amount of standard table salt is around (if not lower) than 25g.
— 30 minutes later —

Just did it, added a dash of milk for the color. Took a sip. Very salty, kind of nice though?

I'm not sure, I thought it would much be worse.

I kept it in my mouth for a few seconds just to try get used to it, certainly an interesting experience that I may continue doing up until my time. Hopefully if I do that enough it will lessen the SI when i'm at my bus stop.

Throat feels warm, no signs of needing to vomit just yet.

Going to be an interesting night considering it was technically a lethal dosage of normal salt lol.

For those curious, who wish to replicate: Either use boiling water & stir like crazy, or, do what I did: Measure it all out in a normal (tall, thin) glass, boil some water, put the glass into the boiling water (but don't let the boiling water into it) and stir. This is essentially a double boiler, very useful.

You'll need to drink it fast once you take it out of your boiler setup though, as otherwise the salt will fall out of solution.

Will keep you updated on any symptoms I face.

After taking abt it in the chat some ppl are saying that 25g salt (realistically 35g if you account for my food today) is a lethal amount for 68kg. uh, oops.

I've taken 300mg promethasine hydroxide to send me to sleep.

May wake up, may not, if I don't, i'll see you all on the other side at some point.

Earlier than I'd have liked, I only intended to do a simulation of sn not actually get on the bus.

Laying next to my husband atm with some spotify tunes on. I hope I look okay if I do pass, don't want him to see me all blue.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: holdont1llmay, Zhendou, etherealspring and 3 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I just hope you dont suffer

• Love
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and abigail
abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
prom kicking in, i'll be out soon
ah fuxk, cryig. no pain. emotions.

if this is it, thann uou all. else, see you wheb i do. babye.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, ToMoveOn, Aprilfarewell4 and 1 other person
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
Is prom salt? I don't understand. You can always call emergency services. I think there's a good chance you'll be okay. If not I hope it's peaceful. We all deserve that.

Reactions: Ashu
potablewater784

potablewater784

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
Not sure how accurate this is, but Wikipedia says the lethal dose of salt is around 0.5 to 1 gram of salt per kilo of body weight. So, you're on the lower end of the range and could survive. Either way, I hope you don't suffer and that you find peace.

Reactions: Ashu and pthnrdnojvsc
cowboypants

cowboypants

eating grass
May 7, 2024
Is prom salt? I don't understand. You can always call emergency services. I think there's a good chance you'll be okay. If not I hope it's peaceful. We all deserve that.
They mean promethazine it's like an antihistamine ig

abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
hi friends, i missed the bus.
woke up due to stabby like pains. my muscles hurt like hell, in a lot of pain frm moving.

think ill be ok, may just need to take it easy for a bit

have to say, i'm a little disappointed to be waking up. i had finally made my peace with everything as the sleepy kicked in.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, null_blank, Worndown and 5 others
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I plan on trying the salt overdose method after my plans changed. Any other advice you can give? Is it possible to add sugar to the water or will it dilute it too much?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
A sodium overdose is not a realistic method. The amount of salt a healthy person would have to take in order to die is insane, and your body will compensate for it through vomiting and renal compensation before you die from it.
I plan on trying the salt overdose method after my plans changed. Any other advice you can give? Is it possible to add sugar to the water or will it dilute it too much?
Make sure to drink plenty of water to flush the extra salt out OP, it'll help ease up the negative symptoms.

• Informative
Reactions: Nefera
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
A sodium overdose is not a realistic method. The amount of salt a healthy person would have to take in order to die is insane, and your body will compensate for it through vomiting and renal compensation before you die from it.

Make sure to drink plenty of water to flush the extra salt out OP, it'll help ease up the negative symptoms.
Thanks! Do you know any alternative methods?

abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
hi friend, I would very much recommend not using this bus stop. definitely look for other stops, this one is painful xd

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, CantDoIt and GuessWhosBack
abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
How are you today?
still very much in pain. however this could also be due to the 300mg of sleeping meds i took, which i now realise is also above the minimum viable toxicity for my weight class 😅 turns out i need less than 250mg to have a chance at seeing my bus with those…

overall, this is not an experience i would recommend, and if anyone is considering this method I really hope this thread will change your mind on it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown and Ashu