• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I always think that, apart from materialism and narcisissm, society is what brought us here. And society as for now is a little bit fuc**d up. Personally i died 1 time and then I tried again, i died a second time and now i don't give a sh** anymore.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
superficial, shallow, & fake can describe 98% of the ppl in the world. i'm completely uninterested in the rat race to appear the prettiest or the most interesting/fun or the coolest or the most nonchalant. i just wanted to be me & meet other ppl that are unapologetically them🧸

turns out basically no1 really knows themselves. they devoted their brains to following trends instead of learning abt & developing themselves. what's popular/cool to wear, eat, drink, like, dislike, love, hate, think, feel, etc. how can they unapologetically be themselves when they're just an amalgamation of other ppl?
Life in modern civilization is just a massive rat race, everyone competing with each other in the capitalist marketplace pretending they've got special skills their competitors don't have so they can survive economically but then socially trying to be just like everyone else to maintain their social lives
I mean... is there anything in this world that is not meaningless?
Yeah technically but I think a better way to describe what OP meant is "senseless endless superficial waste"?

• Informative
Reactions: kitty_kat, BrainShower, divinemistress36 and 3 others
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Things to distract yourself with.

I only want as enough money so I'm not stressed out by not having enough to pay for essentials... But a nice meal every now and then is one of the few things I still enjoy when the depression takes its fortnightly day off.

Reactions: BrainShower, tbroken and sserafim
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I can see being attached to something that has intrinsic value, such as a tool or instrument that helps you create, or a sentimental object, such as a memento or possession of a loved one who has passed away.
The meaningless hoarding of status symbols is disgusting and pathetic. Imo of course.

Reactions: kitty_kat and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yes, i feel kinda icky buying new things.

Everything i buy is second hand usually, as long as it's good nick ill grab it, all my clothes are used except socks and underwear.

A good wash in the machine and outside to dry will help "psychologically" I've never had any issues with clothes looking or smelling shit.

I repair my clothing too, slap on some patches or just redo seams, i fix my jeans, gloves and bergens.

Reactions: BrainShower and sserafim
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Yes, i feel kinda icky buying new things.

Everything i buy is second hand usually, as long as it's good nick ill grab it, all my clothes are used except socks and underwear.

A good wash in the machine and outside to dry will help "psychologically" I've never had any issues with clothes looking or smelling shit.

I repair my clothing too, slap on some patches or just redo seams, i fix my jeans, gloves and bergens.
Yep, haven't owned a new item of clothing (other than bulk tshirts, underwear, and socks) in 15 years or so.
People throw away things that I could never afford all the time
Yep, haven't owned a new item of clothing (other than bulk tshirts, underwear, and socks) in 15 years or so.
People throw away things that I could never afford all the time
I've had a pair of doc martens since 1996! You cannot kill those shoes

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and tbroken