• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Would it be too cliche to make my death try to change something for the better? Its not the reason why i want to ctb (health reasons). Like idk posting about the child sex cults or something on fb so people assume they killed you so theres more investigations into things like pizzagate or the Hollywood satanist cults. Or making a sign saying how corrupt the war on terror is (the war for oil). This idea would be similar to the monks who lit themselves on fire to protest the war in Vietnam in the desired effect. Sure they didnt change much but they opened a bigger conversation towards anti war sentiment.

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
More discussion is always a good thing. You have my support.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I'm a pessimist and don't think it will change anything.

But, why not?

Economists would say that as long as the marginal utility is greater than the marginal cost, the logical choice is to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thickwing
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
How would you want to accomplish this? Granted any of these conspiracies are based on truth of course. Although 'pizzagate' is kinda debunked since someone charged into a comet pizzeria with an assault rifle around one year ago just to find out there was nothing suspicious going on. And I'm not sure if you want to have the same reputation as someone like that if you're gone. Because that would hit the a news for sure.

Reactions: thickwing