• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
All my verbal communications both at home and work have been going downhill recently. They either end in a disagreement or a straight up argument. I had a rather interesting one with a guy I barely know. He was going about how the "law of attraction" has changed his life completely and how he has proof and testimony from those closest to him who would agree with this wholeheartedly. He said whatever you desire to get you will indeed get ONLY if you believe it from within. He started lecturing me about meditation states and some tips to become good at it. I told him if it's soooo legit I want to see him manifest a specific thing I myself suggest. He agreed so I asked him as a joke to manifest freckles on his face he said it was too easy and he was hoping for something more challenging. The ego he had the confidence made me a lil bit intimidated. I was sure he wouldn't be able to pull it off. Next day he didn't talk about it and I just let it be. After like a couple days he indeed showed up with some freckles on his face. I thought no way!! Must be makeup!! So I actually started rubbing his face with a tissue hoping it would come off but it didn't. They were deadass freckles. He said he did it with his mind which sounds insane but I can't explain it. I witness it myself I've always been interested in it but kinda skeptical. I'm scared of this guy. Every time I see him my heart wants to jump out of my chest.
Edit: for a couple days following this I thought I was going crazy. I thought I was imagining things hallucinating etc. I actually doubted if the whole interaction was real until I spoke to a girl who knows him and she confirmed to me he always talks about this and I wasn't the first to have such a conversation with him...

Last edited:
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
you should've used a wet wipe, he probably did it with a marker. if you could ask him to manifest something a bit bigger and harder to fake then that'd be something!

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
So did you try any of the techniques that he suggested? Seems like a cool power to learn

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
So did you try any of the techniques that he suggested? Seems like a cool power to learn
I tried a specific meditation routine he suggested and I fell asleep lol
you should've used a wet wipe, he probably did it with a marker. if you could ask him to manifest something a bit bigger and harder to fake then that'd be something!
Tbh I've been keeping my distance from him never really picked up on that convo again. To this day I genuinely believe what I saw was real...